Located at 62 Bayard Street on McCarren Park in the hip Williamsburg/Greenpoint area of Brooklyn, the Museum of Food and Drink is a one-of-a-kind location for your next event. With soaring 20-foot ceilings, industrial details, a sleek, modern design, and gadgets galore, it’s no surprise that MOFAD was described by the Architect’s Newspaper as “Eames’ o ce meets Willy Wonka.”
• 4,500 SF available for use, including 1,700 SF gallery, 1,500 SF cocktail area, 1,000 SF reception/ bathroom, and 300 SF kitchen.
• Standard rental includes access to reception, kitchen, and cocktail area. Private guest access to Flavor: Making It and Faking It available as add-on, featuring retro tted “tasting tablet” gumball machines and one-of-a-kind Smell Synth that allows guests to compose over 500,000 di erent avors.
• Capacity of up to 75.
• In-house furniture available: 80 banquet chairs, 8 high tables, 8 six-foot banquet tables, 2 benches.
• 300 SF kitchen, expandable to 500 SF, equipped with four induction cooktops, two half-size convection ovens, refrigerator, freezer, and full range of cookware and smallware.
• 90” TV, PA and sound system, wi- , and house lighting. • One unisex bathroom available.