6 Hours of Wedding & Reception DJ Services Include:
1. Complete Ceremony Set-up (Sound system with assorted wedding music, 1 hand held wireless Microphone with stand and 2 clip-on wireless microphones for Officiant and the Groom with table, cable, even electricity if no power is accessible.
2. Music and Powered speaker for the Social Hour.
3. Complete DJ system for the Reception. I am the Master of Ceremonies, the Event Coordinator, and your best friend in keeping everything that we had planned earlier flowing effortlessly in the day you've always wanted.
4. 12 up-lights around the reception room.
5. Photo Booth Services - 3 hours - Backdrop or booth (with or without props), unlimited fun photos, filled Photo Book, filled flash drive including video clips too!
6. P.S. - Ceremony Portion not needed? I can add the Dance lighting Package instead. Travel with set-up and tear down time is included (Up to 75 miles from Belchertown, MA)
Please contact me for complete terms & conditions. The Deposit to lock in that day is $500. We serve 1 wedding per day (in case you change the hours or want to go longer). I recommend my complimentary consultation (up to 2 hours) that will include a 9 page brochure and 10 years of referrals of every (I mean EVERY) past bride & groom with phone number to "check me out". This will secure a great day for you too! I just hope that I am available to serve you too!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More