Here’s what you get with our package.
• The Barn. A 5,000 sq. ft. open space for receptions, parties and other events. Seated dinner capacity of ~400 people. Maximum standing capacity of ~700.
• Tables & Chairs for 100 guests are included.
• The Grounds. 10 lakefront acres of open fields, wooded areas, secluded, private areas for you and your guests to enjoy.
• Initial Consultation prior to the wedding for guidance, advice and referrals related to the planning of your wedding.
• Rehearsal party/ Dinner. 4 hour time frame on a weekday of your choice prior to your wedding date.
• The “Bridal Boudoir” Inside the Barn exists a private space with dressing rooms for the bridal party before and after the ceremony and reception. Within the carpeted boudoir are comfortable couches and chairs for your bridal party and family members. 4 separate vanity areas and private dressing rooms are for your make up and dressing needs. Enjoy a mimosa or other refreshing beverage all in the privacy and comfort of the boudoir, away from the guests that will be either in the barn or out on the grounds.
• Ceremony arbor. Separate from the barn and set on a majestic waterfront overlook is the outdoor ceremony arbor. Crafted from rustic timbers complete with a crushed gravel aisle and built in pew style seating to accommodate at least 60 people.
• Outdoor reception arbor. Once again, in keeping with the rustic, barn theme is our massive, 80 foot long by 40 foot wide reception arbor. Edison style bistro lighting illuminates this structure with enough space to seat 250 for dinner and dancing. Just adjacent to the reception arbor is the bandstand where your band and or DJ will have ample space for set up and equipment.
• Dedicated lawn game area. An entire 80 foot by 40 foot grassy knoll complete with Horseshoes, Bocce Ball, Giant Jenga & Bean Bag Toss.
• Fire Pit Area. Close to the reception arbor is our own “Dante’s Inferno” fire pit. Complete with a supply of firewood, Adirondack chairs, & additional solid granite bench seating.
• Branding Iron Station. The Barn at Silver Oaks exclusive branding iron station where couples can brand a rustic timber cookie with their initials creating a timeless keepsake from this special day.
• Our own unique photo booths complete with props & ready for hash tagging!
• Field parking area for over ~80 cars. Handicapped parking spaces provided.
• Restrooms. Two portable restrooms are provided, at our cost, one is ADA compatible.
• Partial decorations. Certain areas have drapes, lighting and signage provided.
All of these amenities are included in our package.
To secure your wedding date a 50% deposit is required and the remainder is due 60 days before the wedding.
We are scheduling tours of our barn Thursday through Sunday all day long.
Contact us today for a personal tour of the property, dates are filling up unbelievably fast.
Be sure to visit our Pinterest & Instagram pages for more photos.