The Package Includes:
• All-digital state-of-the-art sound system for any size venue (just let us know how many people will be at your reception and, if need be, we will bring in extra speakers so that everyone can hear the speeches).
• Bass bin to enhance dance floor sound.
• LED dance floor lighting plus hazer (if venue allows).
• Early setup and sound check (we are always ready to go before your first guest arrives).
• Backup equipment on site.
• Professional, attractive, well-dressed, prepared, interactive and friendly DJ.
• Use of cordless microphone throughout the evening for speeches.
• Online DJ Planner for easy song selection.
• All-request format at the reception with access to our huge database of over 230,000 songs.
• Virtual and/or live pre-planning session with company representative (if requested).
Please visit our website for more details.
We provide DJ services in the Kitchener, Cambridge and Guelph area.
We guarantee the best possible DJ experience for the lowest possible price! We are a flat-fee DJ company meaning that for this price your hours are unlimited. If you need us to DJ your ceremony and it is taking place at the same venue as your reception the charge is only $100 more. For this price we will provide pre-ceremony music as your guests are being seated, all of your formal song choices and post-ceremony music as your guests are leaving the ceremony area. As well we provide your wedding officiant with a lapel mic. This mic will also pick up the vows of the bride and groom. There will also be a mic provided for anyone doing readings at the ceremony.
Please visit our website for more information.
Double DJ Services has been helping Brides and Grooms have a great time on the dance floor since 1995! My name is Dan Jacobs, I’m the owner, and main DJ of Double DJ Services.
Double DJ Services prides itself on offering high quality entertainment and top level DJ services. While we don’t offer photo booths, videographers, limousines, or tap dancing dalmatians (as AWESOME as that would be), having been doing this for almost 20 years, I do have a great network of contacts that can help with any of these services, and do a phenomenal job at your wedding. Letting them do what they do best allows me to focus on my expertise – I play the music you and your guests are looking for, with a variety of lighting and special effect packages to help enhance the ambiance of your night.
You may have seen me on Season 1 of Slice Network’s “Wedding SOS”, outside the Rogers Centre DJing at Toronto Argos games or the 100th Grey Cup festivities, and even ET Canada’s Cheryl Hickey mentioned what a great time she had at her wedding at Casa Loma (Yup…I was there too!)
I have also been a guest on Newstalk 1010 radio, talking about issues such as DJ and music licensing, and fun things like fun engagement stories and DJing at a candy factory on Hallowe’en! I am also part of the Canadian Disc Jockey Association’s GTA Chapter, and the Canadian Professional Disc Jockey Association.
We offer fair, straightforward pricing. I know my wife and I hated when a price for a service would jump up, just because it was a wedding.
Double DJ Services is fully insured and music is appropriately licensed for professional use.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. All you have to do is make the invitations…..we will make it a party!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More