Julia Bentley is a Toronto singer-songwriter and classically trained pianist. A seasoned performer, she has played all across Canada at every type of venue from large arenas to intimate house concerts, from upscale hotels and restaurants to rowdy bars.
With a large repertoire of original music - using her classical piano chops to blend jazz, cabaret and even indie-folk elements into her lyric-driven pop songs - and with a wealth of cover tunes (top 40 and beyond) on both piano and ukulele, she can create a sound package catered specifically to you and your event. With several band size options available, you have the ability to customize the sound you need, to create the exact atmosphere that you're looking for.
PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR:
• Corporate Events
• Community Events
• Parties - Birthdays, Anniversaries, Milestone Celebrations
• Weddings - Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Reception
BAND SIZE OPTIONS:
• Solo - Piano, Vocals, Ukulele
• Duo - Piano, Vocals, Ukulele, Percussion
• Full Acoustic Band - Piano, Vocals, Ukulele, Guitar, Upright Bass, Percussion,
• Full Party Band - Piano, Vocals, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Percussion
CUSTOMIZED SONG FOR YOUR EVENT:
• Original Song - lyrics and melody created just for you - perfect for first dances, anniversaries, milestone birthdays
• Song Parody - lyrics customized to your event - you choose the song to be modified, and discuss what you would like included - mood can be humorous, romantic, celebratory - it's up to you! Perfect for corporate presentations, birthdays, speeches etc.
Write A Recommendation