Have your next event at Paramount Ballroom.
This 2300 Sq/Ft ballroom features
Brand new Sound System
DJ booth equipped with LED party lightning and disco ball
1200 Sq/Ft side ballroom, perfect for set up and/or catering. Equipped with its own ADA compliant restroom.
Located conveniently in Dolphin Village, on St.Pete Beach, just a stones-throw from the water!
View Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Renter shall pay a deposit of fifty percent of rental rate. That will be applied to rental charges upon final settlement of accounts. A second deposit of $250.00 is for damages/security deposit, which will be returned to the Renter upon settlement, minus any charges for actual damages done to the venue by Renter or his/her associates.
2. Payment methods accepted are, Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa and/or American Express.
3. Rental Fee(s) are due, 30 days prior to the event. Fifty percent deposit, plus security deposit is due 30 days prior, while the remainder will be due the day of event.
4. Any cancellations must be made (14) days prior to event. Any cancellations made less than 14 days will not be subject to a refund of the first deposit and security deposit.
5. Renter shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not present in the venue when Renter took control of it.
6. Upon Renter’s completion of his/her obligations above, the Owner shall return to Renter the security deposit ($250) minus any amounts deemed necessary to repair damages inflicted upon the venue by Renter and/or Renter’s associates, guests, invitees, contractors, and all other persons whatsoever who enter the venue during the rental period, whether or not such persons did so with Renter’s knowledge or consent. Any additional issues that may occur will be resolved in adjudication.
7. Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Owner may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of Renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the venue, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all legal actions which may arise from Renter’s use of the venue.
9. Any disputes arising under this contract shall be adjudicated in the Owner’s local jurisdiction.
Please contact us for details.