Arts Ballroom is Philadelphia's premiere special events venue located directly off the Avenue of the Arts, where cultural sophistication and diversity meet the richness of tradition and history. Positioned on the ground level of the Arts Condominium, this 1920s Art Deco inspired building was the former site of the Hotel Sylvania. Boasting a two-story Grand Hall, mirrored Sylvania Ballroom, and Mezzanine, Arts Ballroom offers both historical distinction and contemporary style for events from 100-400 guests.
Our wedding package includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres for Cocktail Reception
- Dinner Service including Choice of First Course, Entrée, and Butlered Dessert Tapas
- Full Premium Open Bar
- China, Stemware, and Flatware
- 60" Round Tables that seat 10 people per table
- Silver Resin Chivari Chairs
- Cotton Linens in your choice of 30 colors
- Necessary Kitchen Equipment
- Cocktail Café and High Top Tables
- All Miscellaneous Service Equipment
- Security Detail
Terms and Conditions
Please review the attached menu for more information and contact us for pricing.
There is a $2500 Deposit to secure your date. We accept credit/debit card.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More