The Chrisman Manor is a beautiful event space and one of a kind Lawrence, KS rustic wedding venue transformed from a 4800-sqaure foot barn. The Manor sits atop 160 acres of rolling fields, one of the highest points of the Chrisman Farm. Grazing cattle are dotted over the gorgeous prairie landscape. We are event and wedding designers, specializing in giving brides spectacular weddings on a budget. The barn was designed with every bride in mind, our goal was to appeal to all couples getting married, we are not just for rustic weddings, in fact once you enter the barn you feel as though you have entered an elegant ballroom in the city. The spacious barn has been split into both a rustic-chic chapel and a gorgeous chic ballroom, allowing you to merge both your farm wedding and reception in separate spaces within the same venue. For those interested in outdoor weddings, we also offer a beautiful outdoor space overlooking our serene pond. Our goal is to to send your guest on a beautiful countryside journey, that will make your wedding day a lasting memory.
The Package includes:
• Exclusive use of the chapel, ballroom, and grounds all day.
• Tables and chairs for up to 200 guests, and extra tables for gifts, and cake.
• If your party exceeds 200 you will be responsible for the rental of the extra chairs, and tables.
• 1 hr rehearsal upon availability
• Bride & groom suite's
• Handicap accessible restrooms
• Private parking
• Full Service Off Season- November – March(Sunday) - $1,500
• During Holidays - $3800
• Ballroom $125 hr (3 hr minimum)
• Chapel $75 hr (3 hr minimum)
Please visit our website for more details.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More