A beautiful scene for weddings, banquets or corporate events and retreats, the Brown Estate encompasses nearly 20,000 square feet with 14 rooms, including six bathrooms and two foyers. Each room holds history and tells a story of a simpler, yet more majestic time. Architecturally, the Brown Estate is an achievement, both in strength and grace, and has held its inherent beauty for nearly 60 years.
Known throughout Orange County as the premiere event center and wedding venue, the Brown Estate and its staff can cater to events of all kinds. Outstanding food and service options are available, as well as different packages for various occasions. A beautiful location, tucked away in the heart of Orange, could add the perfect amount of character and romance to your next celebration.
We specialize in hosting Weddings, Receptions, Dinners, Showers, and Corporate events.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception - house and grounds | $3,500.00 per event
(Ceremony & Reception or Reception only rentals. We do not offer Ceremony only rentals.)
Wedding Reception - house and grounds | $3,000.00 per event
Special Occasion Reception | $1,500.00 per event
Use of the Solarium for Luncheon or Dinner | $1,000.00 per event
Use of the Solarium for Shower | $500.00 per event
Use of the Dining Room for Luncheon or Dinner | $350.00 per event
• The following items are included in the rental fees to help create a truly memorable occasion:
• Use of the house and grounds for wedding photography
• Ceremony seating for 150 guests when the wedding is held in the solarium/standing room 200
• Outdoor ceremony max 300 (chairs not included outdoors)
• Use of the solarium or grounds for your wedding rehearsal (scheduled according to availability)
• Use of indoor chairs, tables, and elegant table linens in white or ivory
• Use of feather pen, portrait easels, cake knives, and flutes for toasting
• Setup of cake tables, bar, dining table, and reception tables, buffet-ware, glassware, and flatware
• Glass candle lamps for reception tables
• One punch bar, coffee service, and water service
• Changing rooms available 3 hours prior to event when ceremony is held on site
• Use of keyboard or audio equipment
• Complimentary cake cutting service
Catering options are an additional fee, and must be provided by The Brown Estate staff. No outside caterers are allowed.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More