Tyler Gardens

275 Swamp Rd, Newtown, PA

About Tyler Gardens

The Formal Gardens were constructed in 1931 by George F. and Stella Elkins Tyler to provide a formal landscape setting for their estate, Indian Council Rock. The four-tier Formal Gardens were influenced by French and Italian gardens and feature varieties of flora, beautiful lush lawns, dramatic stone walls and staircases, gravel walks, fountains, and bronze sculptures.
Venue Types
Amenities
  • On-Site Catering Service
  • Outdoor Function Area