WELCOME TO CURRENT CATERING
How great would you feel when your next event is the "Talk of the Town"? We don't just sell food and service, what we really sell is happiness and peace of mind.
With Current Catering you are buying assurance that we'll make you look good in front of your family, guests, clients, or associates!
We offer a wide range of options for breakfast, brunch and lunches from basic continental to sandwiches and wraps to a full "Southern Style" Brunch with omelets made to order.
See attachment for detals.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions
Attendees: 50 minimum | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 50 minimum |$14.95 - $29.95Per Person
- Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast $14.95
- Hand Carved Pork Loin Roast $15.95
- Hand Carved Pineapple Glazed Ham $16.95
- Hand Carved Roasted Turkey Breast $16.95
- Baked Whitefish in a Lemon Caper Butter $16.95
- Hand Carved Beef Strip loin $23.50
- Hand Carved Beef Tenderloin $26.50
- Beef Strip Loin and Marinated Chicken Breast $26.95
- Beef Tenderloin with Asian Glazed Salmon $29.95
Each buffet includes a choice of a pasta or potato, a vegetable, our signature house salad, dinner rolls with butter, and dessert.
All plated meals include a signature house salad or Caesar salad, choice of pasta or potato, a vegetable, dinner rolls with butter and pre-set ice tea and water.
Minimum of 50 guests required. Under 50 guests please add $2.00 per guest.
See attachment for details and bar/platter/dessert options.
All packages include:
- 4 hour event
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks
- Cake cutting service
- Complete catering room setup
- Skirted head table, gift table, and cake table
- All staff
- Standard china, flatware, and white table linens
- Your choice of stock linen napkins
- Standard buffet setup
See attachment for buffet menu options.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More