Providing DJ, VJ and karaoke services for your event, large or small! We have performed at a variety of events including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events. We are insured and have lighting. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. For a good time... Call us!
This package is for a 4-6 hour reception within 40 miles of zipcode 46324. Includes DJ, music, announcements, sound system, lights, wireless mics, timeline and music consultation form. WE ARE INSURED! Workmans Comp and Liability insurance for Indiana and Illinois. A 25% down payment is required. We have references, just ask!
***Must be within 40 miles of zipcode 46324.***
Balance must be paid in full before DJ will start. If paying on the same day of the event the payment must be in the form of cash, money order or cashier's check. A receipt will be given.
1. The client agrees to provide sufficient, electrical power supply within 50 feet of the DJ’s setup location.
2. If the setup location is outside, the client agrees to provide adequate shelter, to protect the equipment and DJ’s from adverse weather conditions.
3. The DJ will be allowed the easiest and/or closest access to the setup location, at least an hour and a half prior to the event for setup and at least an hour after the event for tear down. The area size needed is 10’x 10’ for the equipment set-up. Client shall also provide a sturdy table for the equipment in the area.
4. The client agrees to pay 25% of the total event cost as a non-refundable deposit to reserve his/her event date at the time the contract is signed.
5. The remaining balance can be paid at any time before the event date, but is due and payable on the event date. The balance is to be paid upon ARRIVAL of the DJ. Service will not start until the payment balance is received in full.
6. Client is liable for returned checks. A $32 non-sufficient funds charge will be imposed for each returned check.
7. The client accepts full liability for all damages to any equipment in the possession of the DJ that occur as a result of intentional or unintentional actions, or neglect upon the part of the client or his/her guests, patrons, customers, students, etc.
8. The DJ will not be held liable for any damage or harm, to property or persons, unless such is caused by gross or wanton negligence on the part of the DJ.
9. The DJ is not guaranteed after contracted time. Additional hours may be purchased only if the DJ is available for them.
10. This contract is subject to cancellation only by proven detention by: sickness, accidents, riots, acts of God, bad weather, power outage, or any other legitimate conditions beyond the DJ’s control.
11. The event date may be rescheduled no less than 30 days prior to the event date listed on this contract.
12. In the unlikely event that the DJ is unable to perform at the event, and a replacement cannot be found, Dance Rhythm Entertainment will make a full refund of any deposits or payments made by the client. The client agrees that the refund will be the full extent of damages that he/she is entitled to, and no further damages may be sought against Dance Rhythm Entertainment or its DJ’s.
13. If the event concludes in less than the contracted number of hours, full payment must still be made.
14. The DJ reserves the right to stop the show if dangerous conditions arise to ensure the safety of the DJ and/or the DJ equipment.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More