For couples who want an expert to guide and handle all of their planning details, this package is for you as we are there to assist you all the way from the start to finish. (This package does not include Travel/Accommodation Fees for Events outside of Orlando area.)
This complete planning package includes the following:
* Planning assistance with:
- Custom Event Budget
- Wedding Themes and Design
- Selection of Colors, Style and Decor
- Timeline and Checklists
- The Latest Trends and Etiquette
- Tracking of Wedding RSVPs and Menu Selections
* Unlimited communication for Advice, Guidance and Support (Phone Calls, Emails, etc.)
* Recommendations for Venues and Vendors that suit your style, needs and budget
* Scheduling and attendance at meetings for Venues and Vendors
* Review and confirmation of all Venue and Vendor Contracts, BEO's, and arrangements
* Ongoing communication and final detailing with all Vendors/Venues to ensure flawless execution
* Rental Orders Placement (i.e. Linens, Place Settings, Furniture, etc.)
* Coordination of necessary transportation and hotel blocks
* Assistance with DIY projects and Concierge activities (ex: assembly and mailing of Save-the-Date Cards and Wedding Invitations, assembly of Wedding Programs, Decor, Favors, etc.)
* Assistance in planning Rehearsal Dinner, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Shower, etc.
* Final details meeting 2-weeks prior to go over all Day Of/Rehearsal details
* Creation and execution of Wedding Master Plan
* Up to 2 hours for Wedding Rehearsal Coordination
* All-Day Wedding Coordination = Rehearsal, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception Coverage
* Supervision of Set-Up and Breakdown of all details and decor
* Delivery of Final Payments to Vendors and return of any rentals
* Decoration of Honeymoon Suite on Wedding Night (if venue is within reasonable radius)
* Your Wedding Story designed by us and posted on our website
* Discounted rates on the designing of Reception Seating Chart, "Aisle File" newsletter, Wedding Programs, etc.
* Discounted rates on rentals of DME Linens and Decor
* All packages booked on Eventective.com will be given a 10% discount off of set package pricing.
* A Contract must be drafted and signed by all parties - Diana Marie Events' Contracts will detail all package terms and specifics.
* Retainer fee/deposit must be paid when signed contract is sent to Diana Marie Events.
* Payment methods: Check/Money Order ($50 Returned Check Fee will be assessed and no further check payments allowed); PayPal (Client is responsible for PayPal fee); Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
Tasker Agency facilitates lucrative experiential marketing and luxurious events for people and brands. We have a wealth of experience in the luxury market and well-established relationships with some of the most notable names in the industry.
Working in concert with our sister company, PuTTin OuT, a highly successful digital creative agency and social media marketing firm, we utilize the whole spectrum of marketing and planning activities to build or revitalize events and the promotion of them.
Tasker Agency is a global firm with a presence on three continents and in eight countries. We understand the challenges – and the rewards – of growing and maintaining international visibility in multiple languages including Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, and English.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More