Art Sanctuary Of Indiana

190 North Sycamore Street, Martinsville IN 46151, Martinsville, IN
812-345-1091
Typically Responds within 24 hours
Capacity: 175 people
About Art Sanctuary Of Indiana
Art Sanctuary of Indiana is located in Martinsville, Indiana within a former Methodist church nearly 20,000 square feet in size providing a beautiful and ideal place for events of all types. Art Sanctuary functions as an event venue offering banquet and reception hall rentals. The venue offers two large rooms - the Main Gallery and the Lower Gallery. The Main Gallery is more formal and perfect for larger groups hosting weddings, wedding receptions, meetings, social functions, family reunions, etc. The Lower Gallery is more casual and generally used for less formal events such as baby showers or birthday parties. There is a complete kitchen, stages, and two large meeting/dining areas available. The Art Sanctuary has tables and chairs available for use with any event rental. The Mission of Art Sanctuary is to educate, encourage, and stimulate interest in the fine arts and crafts for all ages in Morgan and surrounding counties, including under served and diverse populations. The venue operates an art gallery where from time to time various art shows are presented. Art Sanctuary also provides resident artists studio space where the artists work in their chosen art field, sell their art, and give various kinds of art classes. Art Sanctuary also functions as an event venue offering banquet and reception hall rentals.
Package Pricing
Wedding package
Attendees: 225 max | $1,250 - $1,500 /event
Pricing for all event types
Saturday Rental Package
Attendees: 10-225 | $1,500 /event
Pricing for all event types
Event Spaces
The Dinning Hall
The Gallery
Location
Venue Types
Amenities
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
  • Outdoor Function Area
  • Outside Catering Allowed
  • Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
Features
  • Max Number of People for an Event: 175
  • Number of Event/Function Spaces: 2
  • Total Meeting Room Space (Square Feet): 2,800
  • Year Renovated: 2008