Seven Springs Winery and Vineyards sits atop 160 acres of rolling Missouri foothills between Camdenton and Osage Beach. The winery is less than a 10 minute drive from either location. The covered porch and patio area are ideal for enjoying a glass of wine and admiring the beautiful views.
Try the Vineyard Experience! Are you looking for a relaxed, casual atmosphere that is a budget friendly alternative for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, reception, bachelorette party or family reunion?
Seven Springs Winery is a locally owned winery where we can offer you a family friendly, Lake of the Ozarks style venue. Our new gazebo is perfect for a more informal wedding. Our new covered pavilion is perfect for your rehearsal dinner, reception or reunion. The pavilion provides seating for 200 people and is electrified for use of cd players, IPod stations, or a live band.
- Event coordinator to help you plan your special day; including referrals for everything from florist to local hotels and transportation.
- Tasting for as many as six people to help you make your menu choices and view your presentation to ensure the best meal for your wedding.
- Banquet chairs and tables complete with china, glassware, and silverware. (Classic white or black linens are included.)
- State of the Art Sound system for speeches, background music, and a flat screen television for showing pictures on DVDs during your reception.
- Complete setup and cleanup is included by our event staff.
- Our event coordinator will be present on your day to ensure everything runs according to your wishes...it is your special day after all!
Ceremony Gazebo Rental:
Located in the vineyard, with alternate parking located across from the gazebo.
Reception Area Rental
Monday-Thursday reception area--$800.00 / Winery
Friday (Every wedding event)--$1,200.00 / Winery
Saturday (Every wedding event)--$1,800.00 / Winery
Sunday (Every wedding event)--$1,200.00 / Winery
New Reception Hall (Every wedding event)—$2,200.00 / Reception Hall
Weddings with 200 or more guests $2500.00 / Reception Hall
Holiday Weekend (Every wedding event)---$2,800.00 / Reception Hall
Rental Price gives you use of the Reception Hall until 11:00 PM
Additional hours may be purchased
The Reception center will be available to you from Friday through Sunday morning.
A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. There is a non-refundable
50% payment on catering 30 days prior to your event and payment in full on reservation
TWO weeks before the wedding
A striking location, where meetings become meaningful and gatherings come to life! Located in Central Missouri, on the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, let Old Kinderhook serve as the perfect backdrop for your special event. Old Kinderhook offers on-site meeting & banquet facilities, golf, restaurants & Spa. The new Lodge at Old Kinderhook - features 84 rooms, 2 ballrooms, 2 conference rooms, expanded spa & marina services, ice rink (seasonal), Sand Court & indoor/outdoor pools.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More