The University Club at Queen’s offers a unique venue for your special day. Situated in the heart of Queen’s Campus, minutes away from Downtown Kingston, the Club is located in a heritage building dating from the mid 1800’s. The landscaped gardens and lawns overlooking Lake Ontario, make an excellent setting for outdoor wedding ceremonies, plus a beautiful backdrop for photographs. It has charm as a relaxing place for your guests to meet and mingle for special memories.
Indoors, the Club has a selection of elegant rooms that can cater for large or small gatherings. Private use of the Club for special events can host up to 250 guests. The Club offers the convenience of an elevator for easy access to all areas. The Main Hall, The George Teves Room, has been completely renovated and features a modern décor which can make for an ultra-stylish reception and one to which the wedding couple can add their own personal touches.
When it comes to menu planning, in addition to our suggested Catering Package, we are pleased to be able to accommodate your own specific choices and ideas. Our Event Coordinator, in partnership with our Chefs, would be most happy to meet with you to discuss your personal requests.
We look forward to the opportunity of helping you make your special day a memorable and happy occasion.
- Room set up, White linen / candles, Soft drinks for children during dinner
Build your own reception/dinner:
- Hors d’oeuvres packages start at $12 / guest
- 4 course served dinner or buffet $55 / guest
- Host alcoholic beverages $6.60 / beverage
- Dinner house wines $6.60 / glass
- Dinner or late night buffet stations $18 / guest
- Late night coffee service $6 / guest
- Cake service $1.25 per guest (up to $30 max)
- Room rentals and teardown - Based on requirements
- Bar steward service (1 for every 50 guests) Based on requirements
Dinner and buffet selections:
All dinner selections include the following
- Soup and Salad – or – Appetizer
- Freshly baked breads and butter
- Choice of 2 main entrees plus a vegetarian option
- Tea and coffee
See attachment for details and options.
Our beautiful Club is nestled in the heart of Queen’s Campus, just steps away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Kingston.
Situated on the shore of Lake Ontario, The University Club provides a perfect setting with some of the best views in the City.
- Private use of the entire Club
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Interior room for ceremony- rain plan
- ‘Chair set up’ for ceremony according to your plan
- Signing table and chairs
- Interior and exterior audio and visual equipment
- Dinner tasting for 2
- Rehearsal space
- Use of a room for the bridal party with refreshments
- All servers and bar stewards
- Prosecco toast or Signature drink
- Served dinner or buffet
Served dinner 4 course - soup, salad, main entrée, dessert, tea and coffee
Served dinner 3 course - appetizer, main entrée, dessert, tea and coffee
Self-Serve Buffet - 3 entrée choices, assorted salads, potatoes or rice, seasonal vegetables, freshly baked breads, desserts tea and coffee.
2 glasses of house wine per guest with dinner
- Late night food station
- Dance hall
- Head table skirted to the floor
- Votive candles throughout
- Table numbers and stands
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Coloured napkins-Black, Lilac, Purple and Gold - by special request
- Cake and late night coffee service
- Onsite wedding ceremony
- Cocktail reception
- A signature drink of your choice or a prosecco toast
- Circulated hot hors d’oeuvres and cold hors d’oeuvre stations
Terms and Conditions
Low season ‘Winter Weddings’ January to March and Mid-Week weddings enjoy a 10% discount off the ‘Graduate Package’
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions
Weddings at Loyalist Country Club are always very special. Our beautiful setting and facilities are only surpassed by our cuisine, service and attention to detail. Let our experienced staff help you make your day perfect. Our executive chef will help you create a beautiful dining experience for you and your guests.
The best part of weddings at Loyalist Country Club is that we only look expensive. We offer an outstanding range of menus to fit all budgets. For more information or to book your wedding at Loyalist, please contact the Food and Beverage Director
Whether you are a group of business professionals, academics, a sports team, or a seniors group, you want someone who will give personal service and ensure all your conference needs are met. At St. Lawrence College, we have a dedicated, professional team of staff who will guide you through the process of planning your event from start to finish.
This seasonal property is located on the campus of St. Lawrence College. Enjoy the convenience and comfort of staying at St. Lawrence College residences and take advantage of the spacious campus grounds. We offer a variety of comfortable single, double and accessible rooms.
Guestrooms include simple furnishings, private bathrooms and a refrigerator. The St. Lawrence College Residence is also equipped with air conditioning and heating. Guests at St. Lawrence College can use the laundry facilities, vending machines and hassle free parking on-site. The college also offers classrooms, meeting rooms, gymnasium and a large banquet facility for rent.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More