Weddings may take place indoors or outdoors. Live streaming is free for all weddings. We take mostly candids (100+ photos) from the time you arrive through the receiving line. Approximately 20 minutes after your ceremony, your photos will be displayed as a slideshow on our 55" TV monitor for viewing. Before you leave the Chapel, you will receive several framed photos from your wedding day, as well as your photos and video of your ceremony on a flash drive. A Google album with your photos will also be sent to you, which will include the video of your ceremony, all of the photos,and several slideshows. This photo package is at no cost--it's in appreciation for having your wedding at the Medina Wedding Chapel. For much more information, please visit our website.
Your Wedding Day at our Chapel Includes:
• 2 1/2 hours use of building and grounds
• Seating for 75 to 100 people.
• Wedding Music: We play music for your wedding. See below for more details.
• Video: A digital video camera is mounted above the entranceway and gives an unobstructed view of your wedding. You will receive a link to your video within a day or two of your wedding.With this link, you can watch your video on phones, tablets, or computers. If you would rather have a DVD, please ask.
• For the guests who could not make it to the chapel on the wedding day, we live stream the video to our web-site.
• Use of the gazebo (gazebo has outdoor speakers)
• You will receive an 8 x 10 photo in a frame from us on the wedding day.
• You will receive two 5 x 7 photos in frames from us on the wedding day.
• Separate dressing areas for women and men.
• Our pew bows are included. (see photo section of our web site)
• On the day of the wedding, we put your first names on our outdoor wedding chapel sign.
• We put the couple's first names on a hymnal board next to the back altar.
• Our chapel has central air to keep you and your guests cool and comfortable on those warm and humid days (central heat too).
• A choice of three different back altar styles. (see photo section of our web site)
• We have dimmers on all lights in the building, so if you would like the lights dimmed for an evening wedding, just ask!
• The original bell (from 1875) is in place and can be rung after your ceremony.
• We will locate a Pastor/Judge (separate fee) for your wedding after you have paid your deposit.
• A rehearsal is included, if needed (up to1 hour). Ask us and we will work out a time.
• About 100 pictures on a USB flash drive. We give each couple a USB flash drive with mostly candid photos and slideshow. These pictures are given to the couple on the wedding day. The pictures are a wedding gift from the chapel. You can see a sample of our photos in the photo gallery on our web site
The cost for everything listed above is $825, plus tax. To reserve your day at the chapel, a minimum $300 nonrefundable deposit must be made. The balance is due one week before your ceremony.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Beautiful, recently designated Best Western Premier Bridgewood located in the Fox River Valley next to HWY 41 in Neenah, WI. Bridgewood is the perfect place to host a gathering, meeting, wedding, or just a weekend getaway. Our many updated amenities make Bridgewood your home away from home.
Our 95 room hotel and attached 10,000 square foot Conference Center are conveniently located in the Fox River Valley, near key area attractions and business locations including Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Fox River Mall, the EAA Museum, and Lambeau Field. You'll appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options.
Enjoy our picturesque nine hole golf course, challenging "On the Fringe" mini golf, attached Ground Round restaurant, or indoor Aquatic Fun Center. Our resort hotel also features beautifully appointed rooms and suites with upgraded amenities including free high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV.
We also offer suites with fireplaces, golf course views, and whirlpool tubs.
The Starlite Club is conveniently located between Appleton & Green Bay.
Work with Starlite Club and our experienced staff to host a special event exactly the way you envision it. We can seat up to 700 people and our banquet halls can be decorated any way you like.
With over 40 years of catering experience, count on our kitchen and staff for a full menu and completely-customizable meals that everyone will love.
The team at The Fox Club prides themselves on providing world class customer service along with equally impressive food. From your first tour to the execution of your event, our coordination staff will work closely with you on every detail. Our “room with a view” offers a unique experience and contemporary setting that will astonish your guests. The Fox Club can accommodate up to 250 guests, dependent on your desired room layout. Please feel free to contact a coordinator to setup a time to tour the facility and discuss all the wonderful options we have to offer you for a day you will never forget!
Plan your wedding, banquet, outing, reunion, and all other events at Par 4 Resort. Our experts strive to ensure that your event is a memorable one. Host a ceremony under the stars, an extravagant meal, or an intimate event. Our beautiful facilities and friendly staff make this Chain O' Lakes destination a must.
Whether you dream of a ceremony by our golf course, an intimate reception, or extravagant banquet – our unique layout at Par 4 Resort near Chain O' Lakes offers stunning locations for your wedding.
Our chefs customize each menu to create an exceptional dining experience – from the rehearsal dinner to the day-after brunch. Our expert team couple fresh, local ingredients with attentive service to ensure your wedding day is truly memorable.
The Lodge, located inside of The Northland Pub in Appleton is our beautifully remodeled full service party room with space for up to 100 people. We specialize in hosting family reunions, retirement parties, high school reunions, birthday parties, company meetings & business luncheons, bridal showers, weddings, rehearsal dinners, or any event!
We want to make your celebration special and have the capability of customizing your food and beverage, along with supporting music, slideshow, or decorations. Free Outdoor Live Music on the Patio every Thursday, Friday, & Saturday May through October!
Please review the following information and contact us with any questions. We look forward to hosting your event!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More