Tri-City DJ & Photobooth Services is located in Guelph, ON. Providing Award winning, Personalized & Affordable DJ & Photobooth services.
Brampton,Burlington, Brantford, Guelph, Cambridge, Hamilton, Kitchener, Milton, Toronto, Waterloo and surrounding area..
Photo Booth Basic Rental Service:
· Unlimited trips to the photo booth based on contracted hours
· Free delivery up to 50 Km radius from Guelph
· Free Setup & Breakdown
· Standard Backdrop
· 2"x6" double prints per trip
· Online photo hosting For 90 days
· Choice of B&W, Sepia or Colour prints
· Logo or Text on our standard templates
· Fun Props
I am proud to offer the following services for your event.
1. All of the equipment needed for your event, including speakers, wireless hand-held microphone, and lighting for the dance floor.
2. Secure online event planning software will be provided to each and every signed client . This will let you manage your Event Plans, Event Timelines and Event Song Playlist. You will be able search our extensive music library, submit song requests, and communicate any special request about your event directly with me. You can access the system 24/7 from any computer.
3. Your guests can also request music.
4. You can also build a customized music list for your event online via secure web-portal.
6. I am fully insured and licensed by AVAL
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest. Selecting the right DJ is an important decision. I strive to provide excellent customer service to you and your guest. I would like to assure you a memorable and an unforgettable experience.
I am looking forward to meeting with you to further discuss how I can rock your event.
TriCity DJ is a Member of the Canadian Disc Jockey Association. CDJA has a Code of Ethics that provides customers with the assurance that they will receive Professional Service from a Member Disc Jockey. I am fully insured.
An AVLA License is a music-copying license that your DJ should have if he is using any copied music compilations or hard disk computer playback system for your function. Carrying an AVLA License is a sign of quality music, professionalism and ethical business practice
Professional Mobile DJ Company since 1980, experienced in Weddings, Corporate Events, and Banquets. Music from 1935 to Top 40, we can cater to all ages and styles. With our consultation and planning form we hit all the questions to make your event PERFECT. Also with our music licensed, insured company and running it full-time you know you're dealing with a professional. Trust a DJ that cares, with over 1,000++ events to date and counting.
We provide DJ services in the Kitchener, Cambridge and Guelph area.
We guarantee the best possible DJ experience for the lowest possible price! We are a flat-fee DJ company meaning that for this price your hours are unlimited. If you need us to DJ your ceremony and it is taking place at the same venue as your reception the charge is only $100 more. For this price we will provide pre-ceremony music as your guests are being seated, all of your formal song choices and post-ceremony music as your guests are leaving the ceremony area. As well we provide your wedding officiant with a lapel mic. This mic will also pick up the vows of the bride and groom. There will also be a mic provided for anyone doing readings at the ceremony.
Please visit our website for more information.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More