Nestled in the rolling foothills of the south bay, at Fortino Winery you will find an oasis. Our beautiful Redwood Terrace is surrounded by giant redwoods and acres of vineyards and is a perfect setting for any event.
Stop by our Tasting Room and let one of our hosts help you pair wines with your menu! Personalize your next celebration with a menu tailored to you and your guests, prepared by our chef and served by our experienced and friendly event staff.
The Following items are included in the Event Center pricing:
- Facility rental for 6 hours of event time
- Redwood Terrace or Barrel Room
- Setup of table and chairs
- Table linens & Napkins
- One Hour Rehearsal (Held on Thursdays)
- Consultation with Event Coordinator (Day Of Coordination)
Event Center Pricing varies by Guest Count:
Friday Rates range from $800 to $1900
Saturday Rates range from $1800 to $2900
Sunday Rates range from $1000 to $2100
There is an additional $300.00 for ceremony set-up
Please see our attached Wedding Packet for complete details and menu pricing.
We offer something for everyone.
Fortino Winery Polices
• Catering: Fortino Winery provides in-house catering. Outside catering is not allowed. Due to possible liability consequences prohibits any food to be taken off the premises.
• Event Time: Clients will work with Event Coordinator on timing. Events on Friday and Saturdays must end no later than 9:30pm and Sundays must end no later than 9:00pm. No event may exceed the 6-hour rental time. When creating your wedding invitation, please put exact start time.
• Deposits & Payments Schedule: payment terms are as follows: Your date will be confirmed by an approved and signed contract and a deposit of $800.00. In addition, the facility fee is due 90 days after signing a contract. These fees will be credited to your final balance. Your final payment will be due in full based on your guaranteed guest count, 10 days prior to the event in the form of cash or certified check. A personal check or credit card will not be accepted for final payment. Space Reservations Fees and all payments made, regardless of due date, are non-transferable and non-refundable if the event is canceled. We require a credit to guarantee any additional charges incurred during the event, should your costs exceed the estimated bill. A final accounting will be done at the end of your event. All of our services are subject to an 8.75% sales tax and an 18% service charge. The service charge is subject to
The Redwood Terrace
Maximum Capacity: 350 Outdoor Venue
The Redwood Terrace
Click to Hide
Outdoor Venue | Maximum Capacity: 350
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 10 per Capacity: 350 People
Outside Redwood Terrace is surrounded by beautiful redwoods with the view of our 40 year old vineyard. Our Redwood Terrace is breath taking and the prefect oasis for any event.
we can do events as small as 50 guest to 350 guest.
The Loft Bar and Bistro has it all for lunch and dinner from appetizers, salads, sandwiches to outstanding steak and seafood.Owner Kam Razavi who brought you Capers Eat Drink Campbell, invites you to enjoy top notch cuisine along with romantic roof top patio dining in downtown San Jose. Serving Classic American dishes with a twist such as pork chops with papaya-jicama salsa and our signature meatloaf in wild mushroom demi-glaze, locals will appreciate the exotic flavors for a unique dining experience. Not only will they be amazed at our food options, but they can unwind from a busy day with our selection of fine wine and cocktails, as well as our live, weekly entertainment. Loft Bar and Bistro is a great choice for corporate banquets offsite catering or romantic private parties offering a tasty, buffet menu. Check our website for a video tour or come in today!
The DoubleTree is the perfect location for your event! We have 4 banquet spaces, including our beautiful outdoor Garden Terrace with bistro lighting. Your event includes no hassle planning, a dedicated staff, tables and chairs in any set up you would like, and on site catering!
Xanh is a restaurant, bar, and lounge built on a passion for innovation. We serve contemporary Vietnamese cuisine made with fresh ingredients, infused with bold flavors, and served with beautiful artistry. Join us for date night, socialize over craft cocktails and specialty wines, bring your colleagues for a private lunch buffet, or reserve space for your holiday party. Our contemporary, cutting-edge space is designed for an elevated dining and entertainment experience. We’ve quickly become a Mountain View favorite, and we can’t wait to show you why.
The Palms restaurant offers private and semi-private dining options for all types of events from boardroom meetings, graduations, birthdays to anniversaries, showers and rehearsal dinners. Our rooms are equipped with audio/video capabilities and controlled lighting for presentations.
For events ranging from 10 to 150 seated guests, The Palms restaurant offers five unique locations personally tailored to your event requirements. Our attentive staff will see to your every need to provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations.
If you are looking to host an event look no further. We have the capacity to host for groups of size upto 100 and have a customized menu to suit your tastes. We have a team of creative event managers who can help you with ideas to make your party unique and a rich experience. Come and make memories celebrating your special occasions
or host corporate events.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More