The Great Hall features:
– Up to 8,675 square feet of first-class floor space that can be configured to handle small intimate
events, large productions and trade shows (see floor plans for details)
– Space may be divided into five areas as well as use of hallway and outdoor patio
– 13 foot ceiling heights allow for dramatic use of lighting, decorating and imagination
– Tiered windows overlooking lush landscaping maximize light, creating a daylight ambiance that’s fresh
and invigorating while providing an elegance to night-time functions unequalled in the Memphis area
– Complete catering kitchen adjoining meeting space
– Plenty of safe, convenient parking including a drive-up portico to deliver your guests in comfort
The Conference Center features:
– The unique design of the Conference Center enhances the experience of any type of meeting
– Stadium seating for up to 84 people in a contemporary state-of-the-art conference center
– Built-in video projection system, Smart Board and other audio/visual capabilities
– Use of The Great Hall for luncheons, breakout meeting rooms, banquets
– Adjoining catering kitchen available for food service
– Centrally located to hotels, golf courses and other recreation and
entertainment venues to enhance your meeting experience
Up to 8,000 square feet of floor space that may be divided into five areas The Conference Center has Stadium seating for up to 84 people. Built-in video projection system, Smart Board and other audio/visual capabilities
Whatever your group size and whatever the occasion, our well-equipped vessels offer a diversity of meeting space and services that can provide a comfortable setting for an unforgettable event from parties, meetings, Weddings and Wedding receptions, lunch cruises, corporate events, family reunions, holiday parties and more.
The Most Elegant Setting and Best Prices in Memphis. Chimes & Occasions is the perfect place for your wedding and reception or any event. We have been helping celebrate your events since 1998. Vintage decor..landscaped courtyard..Two buildings..Chimes Chapel and Occasions Reception Hall
We are conveniently located in the heart of Midtown, not far from Cooper Young area and only two blocks south of the newly revitalized Overton Square.You may bring your own food and alcohol.
Breathtaking golf course vistas, magical summer nights and personalized service make Colonial Country Club the ideal location for your next big event. With seating for up to 300 guests, we offer outstanding indoor and outdoor spaces for private parties, luncheons, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and family reunions.
For professional groups, we offer meeting space and catering packages making the club an ideal location for a corporate outing or retreat.
Located "in the heart of Memphis", Stop 345 is the perfect fit for just about any event. Our unique floor plan features over 6,000 square feet, and we can take over 300 for a full sit-down dinner, over 500 for cocktail parties, and 700+ for standing-room only events or concerts. However, even small events have a great feel because of the unique architecture of our building. Stop 345 has no exclusive catering arrangements, so you can do-it-yourself, use your own caterer, or hire servers and security from us. Contact us for your event!
With sweeping river views on our Rooftop and unmatched style in our original bank vaults, Metro67 venues are perfect for any occasion! Contact us to schedule a time to view our spaces and book your event!
We are pleased to offer this stunning 5,000 square foot hall just right for any occasion!! Our spacious Banquet Hall is just right for your Wedding Reception or Corporate event. Lots of space! Free well lit parking!! For the most elaborate Weddings and Receptions, we can do it all!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More