Fillmore Turner Hall was founded as part of the Farmington Turner Society in 1868. The Turner Hall became an important part of Fillmore's early social life. In 1881 a hardwood floor in the dance hall and the addition of a 16' x 20' bandstand in 1897 helped make the hall a popular amusement center. There were plays and concerts by the local brass band and singing groups.
Over its history the Hall has seen a number of renovations to support the increased use of the Hall for community and private events. The Hall has evolved over the years to now accommodate both formal and casual gatherings. The Hall is available for rent for weddings and other celebrations.