New Water Farms sits on a 22 acre peninsula that juts out into Lake Martin and is a gorgeous location for your event.
• Perfect for Rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception, and group retreats
• 10,000 square foot main building that can accommodate seating for over 200 guests
• A patio attached to the main building highlights stunning Lake Martin sunsets
• Outdoor ceremony location with Lake Martin as an impressive backdrop
• Beach area and working farm ideal for photo ops
• Commercial kitchen access for caterers
• Accommodations include a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, 3 private sleeping rooms, and 2 bunk rooms
The Greystone Mansion: Weddings, Receptions, Greek Events, Corporate Gatherings, Tailgates, Special Events.
After 125 years, the historic Landmark Dillard-Lawson House is completely renovated and ready to continue a tradition of gracious Southern Hospitality. The Greystone Mansion is located just 3 blocks from downtown Auburn and Toomers Corner.
Walk the historically themed rooms featuring a world-class collection of antiques, artifacts and artwork that beautifully interpret the grandeur of the late 19th century. The Greystone Mansion is perfect for those who want to share their warmth and hospitality with family, friends and business associates.
True Southern Hospitality takes about 125 years to perfect!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More