New Water Farms sits on a 22 acre peninsula that juts out into Lake Martin and is a gorgeous location for your event.
• Perfect for Rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception, and group retreats
• 10,000 square foot main building that can accommodate seating for over 200 guests
• A patio attached to the main building highlights stunning Lake Martin sunsets
• Outdoor ceremony location with Lake Martin as an impressive backdrop
• Beach area and working farm ideal for photo ops
• Commercial kitchen access for caterers
• Accommodations include a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, 3 private sleeping rooms, and 2 bunk rooms
Nestled on a point of land along the wooded shores of Lake Martin, The Creekside Event Center is an ideal location for an upcoming wedding, special event, meeting or retreat.
The Creekside Event Center is the perfect place to host weddings, parties, dinners, and corporate gatherings. Whatever the occasion, we have a unique venue with refined, rustic charm, and Southern hospitality from a simpler time. With an open floor layout, a spacious outdoor area and two inviting bars, this Event Center presents a variety of sophisticated settings that can accommodate 300 or more of your special guests. Our Professional staff and in house catering experts, can help with all your event needs.
The Creekside Event Center also has The Creekside Lodge adjacent from it providing 24 gracious guest rooms and 3 spacious guest suites, with a lake view. Each suite with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, full kitchen, washer/dryer, living room and patio. Lodging offers varieties of amenities including daily housekeeping service, flat screen televisions in each room, wireless internet and computer workstation in each room, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and much more.
The Creekside Event Center & Creekside Lodge offer you the many pleasures of the lake, which you can enjoy at your own pace. You can relax by the pool, the fireplace or on the deck. Curl up with a good book, rent our kayaks or canoes, go fishing, golfing or just enjoy the 750 miles of shoreline.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More