The perfect place for your Wedding & Reception!
We would like to personally congratulate you on your engagement, and the beginning of a magical process of planning the first day of the rest of your lives together! Thank you for considering Bayliss Park Hall to host your fairytale wedding. Our location is a perfect place for a wedding and/or reception. Please begin by visiting our website to become familiar with our location and services.
When entering Bayliss Park Hall, you will be swept away by the beauty and romance of this 114-year-old Victorian Era mansion. The main floor reception area is perfectly framed by a beautiful 12-foot, hand-carved fireplace with a circular oak grand staircase leading to the second floor ballroom, which can host up to 200 guests.
• Have flexibility to choose the Catering partner that makes the most sense for your event
• Provide your own beverages, or work with one of our preferred vendors
• Receive personal services from the owners, Arlo & Sandi Burk, to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of
• Celebrate in a beautiful and romantic building adjacent to Bayliss Park, a picturesque place for wedding photos
• Save on rental costs, as ours are inclusive of most essential components of your reception, including tables, chairs and linens
If you would like to come take a look, please call to schedule a personal showing.
Thanks so much for considering us for your special day!
Arlo & Sandi Burk
Bayliss Park Hall
530 First Ave
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
The former Elk's building was built in the colonial-revival style of architecture. Wide porches, supported by large columns, extend along the entire front of the building, with the upper balcony extending over the entrance in artistic architectural detail.The inside of the building is furnished in classic Victorian style with rich burgundy and green hues. The original cigar stand and bundle counter is located immediately to the right of the front entrance. The grand oak stairway curves to the right and to the left and draws you up to the second-floor reception area and a ballroom that features a hard maple floor and mahogany-paneled walls. The second floor balcony provides guests with a breathtaking view of Bayliss Park and its beautiful fountain. The main floor reception room is finished in mahogany and features a magnificent twelve-foot fireplace with elaborate carvings. Additional rooms on the first floor are finished in natural, golden, Flemish and English oaks. We have mutiple rooms extending over our 8,000 sq ft of area for groups of 20 to 200.
- Special Events