Educational TV Game Show style presentations for schools, colleges, universities, youth groups, community service organizations, professional organizations, small, mid-size and large businesses. Focus areas include: improving safety, performance, and communication, career preparation, understanding how people sense, perceive, think, and respond.
Sample presentation titles include:
1) Activities To Facilitate Career Planning and Gaining Meaningful Employment;
2) Career Options With A Psychology Degree;
3) Effective Leadership Involves Working Through Others;
4) Games To Explain Human Factors: Come, Participate, Learn And Have Fun!!!;
5) I'm Awesome, But I Have My Limitations;
6) Understanding Human Capabilities and Limitations: An Essential Ingredient For Ethical Management;
7) What Is It Like Working In Industry;
8) What's My Job: An Effective Career Orientation Program For Middle School Students.
9) Using Psychology Games and Activities of Yesteryear to Prepare for our Future
We also offer special programs for birthday and other special celebrations!!!
Programs are more fun than a typical party and more will be remembered than from a typical lecture.
Please view the photo album for an overview of our programs.
One Square of Paper - Magical Possibilities!
Not your grade school teacher's origami! Right before your eyes, Michael Roy deftly displays dazzling digital dexterity, morphing single, flat squares of paper into cool 3D creatures by merely folding. No cuts, no tears, no glue. Creating paper animal caricatures, so real you'll try to reach out and touch them. You'll marvel as Michael Roy works his magic, with amazing manipulations, quick wit, and cool "transformers". The best part? You're always in a "front row seat" and may go home with an oh-so-cool keepsake! Yes, it is "cirque" so Michael Roy may also spontaneously break into juggling, balancing, spinning; executing cool circus crafts of object manipulations, providing addtional amazement to the "magic" of his Cirque du Papier.
Appropriate wherever fine and fun close-up entertainment is needed.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More