Jeanette Straiter or Michelle Abney
Touch Of Elegance, Inc
209 William Duffie Road
Columbia, SC 29203
*NOT DISPLAYED* or *NOT DISPLAYED*
At Touch of Elegance, Inc., we take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.
That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know both of your styles and stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.
Got a business event you need help planning? We do those, also!
Touch of Elegance, Inc. is a full-service event planning company founded by Jeanette Straiter. She officially launched the business in August 2002.
Touch of Elegance, Inc, has become known for larger-than-life theme weddings and events that transport participants away from their everyday lives.
* Initial consultation with the bride and groom
* Ongoing consultation and advice (e.g. on etiquette) as required
* Preparing a budget
* Preparing a schedule/timeline and checklists
* Assisting with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
* Assisting with selecting and booking an officiant for the wedding
* Assisting with selecting color scheme, theme and style of wedding
* Assisting? with the design, arranging the printing and mailing out of the invitations
* Tracking R.S.V.P.s and who will be attending
* Assisting with selection of wedding attire and accessories
* Finding, negotiating with and booking suitable vendors (e.g. florist, photographer, videographer, musicians, caterer, etc.)
* Reviewing vendors’ contracts and coordinating with vendors
* Providing information to obtain a marriage license
* Ceremony planning
* Preparing? itineraries, seating list, and name plates
* Attending and overseeing the rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
* Instructing attendants about their duties
* Directing the processionals, recessions and receiving line
* Reception planning
* Coordinating the collection of gifts received on the wedding day
* Wedding day coordination (up to 6 hours)
* Providing a stress-free day for the bride and groom
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions. Custom Packages upon request.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More