The Place Party Hall is available to rent on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. We are centrally located in Cincinnati at 6005 Vine Street in the Village of Elmwood Place, just north of St. Bernard and south of Carthage. At The Place, you can have a "do it yourself" party in our nightclub atmosphere. We supply the room and furniture, you can bring your own food, drinks, and tabletop decor. Our facility is large—about 4,500 square feet—we have chairs and banquet tables to seat 162, and still have a large dance floor, which is lined with mirrors.
Sunday | $400
Fridays | $500
Saturdays | $600
Hall Features and Rental:
• The Place is available for rent on Fridays, Saturday, Sundays, and Holidays
• Seating for up to 170 people
• Large mirrored dance floor
• DJ Booth
• 27 - 6' x 3' wood grain banquet tables & 156 cushioned banquet chairs
• 3 - 24" round high cocktail tables and bar stools
• Bar area for refreshment service
• Bring your own food and drink
• Microwave, refrigerator, and ice machine for your needs
• Party lighting and mirror ball
• We reserve the right to require a Duty Office at some events. Call for details
• Off street parking right off the rear entrance door
• Five-hour (5) party time for base fee; plus free time for set up and breakdown
• Additional hours available for $80 per hour; (may increase key deposit)
• Cash or Visa or Mastercard.
• We show the hall every Wednesday at 5:30 pm except during a major holiday. Reserve your date by paying half of the rent and signing the agreement. • Balances are due 60 days prior to your party. Key deposit due at Key pick up near your party date.
**All rentals require an additional $100 at Key Pick Up - refundable when key is returned and no damage**
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for our complete terms & conditions.
We have a big bar area, refrigeration, sinks and an ice machine, lounge, dressing room. We do not have a stove or allow cooking on site. Bring your own food or caterer! There is no additional fee for wedding ceremonies on site.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More