Cherishing a meal together is one of history’s most enduring traditions, and at Poogan’s Smokehouse, we make it easy with family-style dining. Enjoy generous portions of our Southern BBQ alongside heapin’ helpings of hospitality.
Family-style service is available for lunch or dinner and includes house salads, skillet cornbread, a selection of meats, a selection of sides, dessert, fountain beverages, and tea.
View Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
* IMPORTANT! HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY:
* Poogan's hosts events in a second-floor Mezzanine, a spacious loft that overlooks all of the action on the main floor. The Mezzanine is accessible by stairs only, so please make sure no one in your group has mobility issues that would limit their ability to climb stairs.
* A $100 deposit is required to secure your event and will be applied toward the balance of your final bill. This deposit allows us to order product for your event and schedule staff. This deposit will be refunded to the card on file if we receive written notice of your event cancellation at least 48 hours before your planned start time.
* If you need to cancel your event, we respectfully request at least 48 hours of notice to avoid food waste and adjust staffing schedules. If you provide at least 48 hours' notice, your deposit will be refunded in full to the card on file.
* For cancellations within 48 hours of your event, you will be charged 20% of the estimated event total, minus your forfeited $100 deposit. ?(EX: Estimated event total is $1,000. 20% cancellation charge = $200. $200 - $100 deposit = an additional charge to the card on file of $100)
* Guaranteed Guest Count
* A guaranteed guest count must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the start of your event. You may increase, but not decrease, the number of guests after this time. Any increase in your guest count requested after the deadline may result in a 10% surcharge for each additional guest's package amount. The final bill will be calculated using the guaranteed number as a minimum, to which additional guests will be added if your guest count is over the guarantee.
* Final payment is due on-site at the conclusion of your event. Your $100 deposit will be applied to the final amount. If the balance is not paid in full at the conclusion of the event, the remaining amount due will be charged to the card on file. Cash, credit card, or bank cards are acceptable forms of payment.
* Events are scheduled for two-hour intervals. An additional hour may be added, as available, for 10% of your estimated event total. The host may have access to the space 30 minutes prior to the contracted event start time for setup and decorating. After the contracted event end time, the host will have 30 minutes for cleanup and breakdown.
* To-Go Boxes
* To-go boxes are not permitted for family-style dining functions. In accordance with appropriate health codes, Poogan’s reserves the right to discard any leftover food items where there is a reasonable risk for foodborne illness to occur.
* Outside Food and Beverages
* Cakes and specialty items from outside vendors are permitted. All other outside food is prohibited without prior approval. While we do not offer discounts on packages that include dessert, our team can help coordinate these services (cutting, plates, etc.).
* In accordance with South Carolina law, Poogan’s does not permit outside alcohol to be brought in or consumed on the premises.
* Our menu is subject to change due to availability and/or seasonality. Should a selected menu item become unavailable, Poogan’s reserves the right to provide a reasonable substitution.
* Poogan’s is happy to accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions. However, special requests may not be able to be honored without ample prior notice.
* Open flames, confetti, and glitter are not permitted. No items may be hung that use nails or glue as adhesion methods.