Motorworks Brewing, Bradenton's first craft brewery, is situated in a beautiful old Hudson dealership built in the 20's and home to Florida's largest Beer Garden. We have 30 craft beers on tap alongside an extensive wine collection and full liquor bar.
We provide an alternative to your typical wedding venue and your wedding should be anything but typical. We offer:
- A modern industrial atmosphere (original brick and wood dating back to the building's Prohibition-era construction)
- A beautiful outdoor setting under the shade of a massive 250-year-old oak tree
- Extensive entertainment options (live music, cornhole, bocce ball, giant Jenga and more)
- Beverage & catering options to fulfill your every need
- Ability to host large groups (Space? Oh, we've got space.)
- Exposed metal beams, duct work, and wood-planked ceiling for a distinct vibe
- Unmatched brewery views
- Did we mention the beer? We've won over 25 awards for our delicious craft brews
Three beautiful ballrooms available for weddings, graduations, anniversaries, birthday parties, teen dance, receptions, concerts, etc. of any occasion. Each room has tables, chairs, dance floor, sound system, and tablecloths; all included.
Outside food and alcohol permitted or use our own.
We keep the price affordable and work with you. Price is based on number of attendees and the times of the event, from when to when, and the type of event.
The perfect Floridian venue for small to medium sized events. The Terrace accommodates groups from 20 to 120 in our upstairs space above the Surf Shack restaurant. The Surf Shack below can accommodate groups from 20 to 100.
Our space features a beautiful full bar, rooftop dining with the best views of St Armand’s Circle, a Piano Bar with live entertainment and both indoor and outdoor seating.
The Terrace balcony can accommodate parties of up to 50. This beautiful space is outdoor Florida at its best while our retractable roof and side panels give you comfort that regardless of the weather your special event will go on without a hitch.
We have great features you would expect to make yours a perfect event:
Food and drink menus for a variety of budgets
Live entertainment options
Private or Semi-Private event planning
Functional elevator or stairs for your convenience
PA System complimentary
Other A/V equipment can be arranged
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More