The Charleston features the southern charm you've come to love, in a venue unique to the area located in historic, downtown Bowling Green. The Charleston features old world charm with 100-year-old brick lined walls, original hardwood floors and sky lights, six-foot crystal chandeliers, a sweeping "Gone with the Wind" style staircase.
Available for weddings, reunions, receptions, and other gatherings up to 220 people, packages can include The Charleston's champagne chiavari chairs, ceremony and reception capability, bride's suite, groom's lounge, award winning mixologist, and state of the art, built in audio and lighting.
- Parking spaces located behind the building
- (220) Champagne Chiavari chairs
- Use of Bride’s Suite and Groom’s Lounge for wedding events
- (22) 60" round tables
- (6) 30"x96" rectangular tables
- (10) cocktail tables
- (2) 48” rounds (can be used as cake tables, gift tables, and sweetheart tables)
- (4) Peavey speakers (our speakers are hidden in our ceiling so you will never have exposed cords, plug and play.)
- Full day rental (capability of having both ceremony and reception in space)
- Day before set up (if available)
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More