Three Saints Park is a scenic, family run outdoor venue with two pavilions, a pond, sports fields, and breathtaking natural surroundings that make for a picture-perfect event. With affordable rates, we have had the pleasure of hosting everything from weddings and birthdays, to music festivals*, corporate outings, family reunions, day camps, the Special Olympics, and more.
*We have accommodations for 300 people, but can make arrangements to accommodate larger groups.
Terms and Conditions Summary :
- Please leave the property in the same or better condition than when you found it.
- Bookings are on a First Come First Serve Basis, and not all events are approved.
- All Bookings require the approval of the Park Director before submitting payments
- Bookings require an approved Application accompanied by either a Security Deposit or Payment in full
- Payment and Balances are due 45 days before your event.
- Payments accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, Checks, or Invoiced for On-Line Payments with prior approval.
- The Security Deposit will be returned after clean-up is completed accordingly.
- Insurance fee is subject to change according to your event needs.
- There is an event processing fee for all transactions.
- Our Cancellation policy can be viewed on our website.
- Please visit our website for a list of Frequently Asked Questions and for an enumeration of our terms & conditions
- A typical one-day event with 001 to 200 people that will be serving beer and wine with a meal will be $1,900 with a 200-dollar Security/Cleaning deposit being refunded to you upon proper cleanup. That is a total out of pocket expense of $1,700 for the entire day. Note: you may also use a portion of the day before, if it is not being used, to Drop off and perhaps do some setup as well.
- A typical weekend Package is a follow up to the day of your celebration and includes at least an additional 8 hours the next day for a cleanup party. Many of the couples this year have booked for the weekend because; of their elaborate decorating efforts, and their desire to be with family and friends again. This package cost is under review but usually runs about one third the cost of a One-day event.
Terms and Conditions
First come first serve basis.
Deposit required to Book date.
Balance due 45 days prior to the event.
Refunds available up to 45 days before your event.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More