A Very Special Place in Baltimore to Hold The Most Unique, Sophisticated and Memorable Events
Right On Waters Edge in Fells Point
The Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum is an ideal venue to enjoy weddings, galas, receptions, holiday parties, club meetings, corporate events or any other milestone celebration. Our exceptional spaces provide gorgeous and spectacular views of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
With several unique spaces to choose from, we offer our clients:
• The Courtyard and Promenade as the perfect setting for hosting an event for 350-1400 people
• The historic Founders Room for seated dinners, corporate retreats, workshops or festive holiday parties
• The Benjamin Cardin Pier, a private pier for clients to dock their yachts or host an elegant wedding ceremony and reception on the waterfront
• Bearman Community Art Gallery ideal for intimate rehearsal dinners, board retreats, book signings, guest speakers, poetry readings, etc.
• Shipyard Gallery offers an indoor/outdoor ambience for any special event or celebration
Whether you plan your next event on The Courtyard, Pier, Promenade, Founders Room, Herbert Bearman Community Art Gallery or the Shipyard Gallery…we are certain our locale and facility will add extraordinary flair to your special occasion. We provide endless options to rent spaces collectively or separately to create your own unique vibe and setting.
The Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum is a Living Classrooms Foundation campus and national heritage site that celebrates the legacy of Baltimore’s own Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers, and the first shipyard established by African-Americans in 1868 at the water’s edge on the Inner Harbor in historic Fells Point.
The site honors and interprets the contributions of African-Americans in the development of Baltimore’s maritime industry, while preserving one of the city’s oldest extant waterfront industrial buildings.