Opulence and style from a bygone era
Built in 1924, The Biltmore Hotel was the focal point of Atlanta's business and social life for almost sixty years. Once publicized as “The South's Supreme Hotel”, the Biltmore underwent a total renovation in 1999, transforming the former hotel into a combination of Class A office space, retail, and special event space. With the renovation of The Georgian and Imperial Ballrooms, and now listed on The National Register of Historic Places, The Biltmore quickly recaptured its standing as one of the social and business epicenters of Atlanta.
The Biltmore is home to Atlanta’s two most spectacular European-style ballrooms. Both ballrooms feature hardwood floors, handcrafted plaster relief ceilings, restored crystal chandeliers, stately columns, sparkling crystal chandeliers, Tennessee marble floors, Palladian windows, and a beautiful courtyard
Each ballroom has its own pre-function area, private catering kitchen, separate entrance, convenient parking, and restrooms.