ELOPEMENT WEDDINGS NOW AVAILABLE
A modern Elopement Wedding is a small, intimate wedding. As plans have changed for brides and grooms because of COVID-19 in the last few months, you may have had to move your wedding day celebration but you would still like to get married to your special someone and have your reception later. We can provide a beautiful outdoor space here at Whispering Pine for ten (10) of your family and friends.
All Inclusive Wedding Package - $775:
Three-hour venue rental
• 30 minutes for first floor Bridal Suite for Bride to Dress and Touch -up Hair & Makeup
• 2.5 hours at the Wedding Venue
• Choose your Wedding Day & Time – all seven days a week available
• Choice of three (3) Marriage Officiants
• Onsite Wedding & Venue Coordinator
• Decorated Wedding Arch & Venue
• Wedding Music with small speaker for aisle walk
• Decorated reception area around pool and patio with tables, chairs & centerpieces
• Small Cake or cupcakes (choice of flavor)
• Water & Iced Tea
• Champagne Toast - $50
• Catered Meal or Edible Bites starting at $10 pp from Fodrey Catering Concepts
• Bar set up – includes bartender, cups, ice – responsible party supplies beer or wine - $150
• Florist – can provide wedding bouquet and additional flower décor – price tbd
• Two-hour professional photographer starting at $450
• Melodious Strings Elopement Package - $300 - Our elopement solo violin or solo cello package provides:
? Up to 20 minutes of prelude music • Music for processionals • Music during the ceremony itself if desired • Music for the recessionals
? • Up to 15 minutes of postlude/guest exit music after the recessionals; also, Melodious Strings will take three song requests in advance from the bride and groom.
Feel free to bring some of your own special decorations, music, photographer, etc. Make your own music on your phone “Wedding Playlist” to play on speaker. We can discuss how to make your day even more special. Inclement weather – you will be married inside the Whispering Pine House.
Signed contract required with $400 deposit cash, check, PayPal or VENMO. Balance due one week before wedding.
We can also customize your wedding day for longer wedding day time period, more décor, etc. Please contact us for additional cost and deposit/balance information.
Whispering Pine Plantation is a beautiful southern home located in the Virginia countryside and is owned and operated by the Ashman family. Our picturesque venue for weddings boasts a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception site and is availalbe for your special celebrations including birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions or corporate meeting or retreat.
Many dates are available in 2020! Please contact Annmarie, Wedding Venue Coordinator, for a tour of the house and property.
Write A Recommendation