Located in the heart of Tacoma’s charming and historic original downtown area. Tyle Studio is about 1300 square feet of wide open space with soaring ceilings and giant windows to let a lot of natural light in or close them up for more privacy.
• 2 standing televisions
• Sunny patio
• Many local lunch/dinner and coffee spots within a few blocks including The Matador, Wooden City, Dominos, McMenamins and more.
• Kitchen, though no dishwasher.
• Robust internet
• Located on the 1st floor with two private entrances
• Dog friendly
• Some production gear can be rented (i.e. C-stands, lights, seamless backdrops, etc)
• We can move furniture around depending on your needs
Reach out if you have any questions!
We are taking enhanced COVID-19 measures, by bookings our space out to allow for enhanced cleaning with licensed professional cleaners to providing disinfecting wipes, disposable gloves, and disposable masks for guests if needed.
Space available in Tacoma's charming and historic downtown area!