Our venue is a nightlife hotspot serving good people with great energy. Located on a storied corner at the cusp of SoHo and TriBeCa, the 4,000 sq foot venue is the latest venture of Ben Robertshaw and nightlife pioneers Tom and Anthony Martignetti.
We offer two levels of uninterrupted space, built for intimate celebrations and grandiose affairs. Available for full or partial buyouts, open or consumption bar minimum packages and offers a personalized catering experience through renowned sister restaurant, The East Pole.
Our team is well-versed in handling events in the world of arts, fashion, entertainment, business and tech. Whether you are planning a company holiday party, celebratory social gathering or a big brand promotion, have your next special event our venue.
First level / Main Floor / Dance Floor
- Art Deco interior
- Ralph Lauren Navy Blue Curtains, floor to ceiling windows
- Checker tiled flooring
- Exposed brick walls
- Exposed ceiling
- Large wrap around limestone and mahogany bar
- 1920s restored gold/vintage chandelier
- Leather banquettes, seating and vintage trunk tables
- VIP Mezzanine/Lounge (intimate, cozy)
- Mahogany wood structure
- DJ booth outlook
- Leather banquettes
- Long mirrors
- Exposed brick
- Dim lighting
- Bottom Floor (restrooms, office, kitchen, etc)
- CD walls floor to ceiling
- restrooms (8 single / private restrooms)
- 3 entrances and exits
Write A Recommendation