The Ronald W. Shane Center is a beautiful, state of the art facility with over 4,000 square feet of rentable space overlooking the scenic Indian Creek waterway. This is a unique and convenient site for social events, business meetings, conferences, seminars and other functions.
With its warm and inviting colors, the venue creates its own elegance and can therefore be utilized in many creative capacities, including social events, business meetings, conferences and seminars.
The key features that the venue offers include:
• Space to accommodate 200 guests for seated affairs and 400+ guests in a theater style
• A large outdoor terrace & beautiful wide breezeway
• A ballroom that can be broken into 3 separate, fully functional meeting rooms
• A caterer friendly kitchen equipped with top of the line equipment
• Rental rates include use of banquet tables and chairs
• Audiovisual equipment at an additional cost
• A complete wireless facility
• Ample parking located adjacent to the building
• Unique, custom flooring throughout venue
• A spectacular sunset view from entire space
• Caterer friendly kitchen with top of the line equipment
The Ronald W. Shane Center is a non profit organization; the proceeds from our meeting and event space go toward the betterment of the center, its programs and the community.
Furthermore, we encourage you to visit our facility or to contact us via email or phone to learn more about the services that we can offer to your special, social or corporate event. We are highly committed to provide the most comprehensive services by delivering high level of practical experience within the industry. Therefore, we kindly request you to give us an opportunity to show you what we do and to prove the quality of our service.
Dir. of Marketing and Events