Located in DTLA’s vibrant Arts district, Seventh Place is a rustic bow truss turn of the century warehouse constructed from brick and wood beams with polished concrete floors. Our venue serves as an artistic backdrop for you to fill in as you wish. The space is admired for its high ceilings, repurposed wood walls, and verdant outdoor patio boasting passionfruit vines and other lush greenery. An electric glass garage door separates our 5,000 square foot hall from the 2,000 square foot patio which creates an effortless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Our space opens up for private events, film and photography for a long or short term rental period.
The venue is rented out once per day for a 14-hour rental period and can be rented as late as 12:00 am.
Seventh Place can accommodate up to 270 people for a seated dinner/reception and a patio ceremony for up to 245 people.
- 14-hour venue rental
- Private outdoor patio
- Garden entrance for guest
- Tables and chairs for up to 270 guest
- Bistro lighting inside and outside
- 10 up- lights
- 1 On-site manager
- Security guard
- Valet is optional
- Commune Events works with an exclusive valet company. If you choose to offer valet to your guest we will staff your event based on your final guest count and expected number of vehicles. Valet must start 1 hour prior to guest invite time and end 30 minutes after invite end time. Valet services are complementary to your guest and is prepaid by you (the client) prior to your event. Gratuity is optional and at the individual owner's expense.
Rentals and Catering
All rentals must be rented through Seventh Place. All outside vendors including decor, catering, and bartending services must be contracted through a licensed and insured vendor of your choice.
GUARANTEEING YOUR DATE
We require a signed contract a deposit (1/3rd of total venue rental fee) to hold the event space on your requested date.
All vendors and or person(s) providing a service at Seventh Place have to provide the necessary license and insurance.
All decor must be flame-proof. Rice, birdseed confetti, glitter, sparklers and all balloons are not allowed. NO CANDLES ALLOWED! LED CANDLES ARE APPROVED.
Rice, birdseed confetti, glitter, sparklers and all balloons are not allowed. NO CANDLES ALLOWED! LED CANDLES ARE APPROVED.
For the protection of guest and staff, one security guard per every 100 guest and staff is required. Seventh Place includes one guard per every 100 guests in rental fee, up to 3 guards.
* The final payment is due 30 days prior to the event date. If this payment is not made 30 days prior to the event date Commune Events has the right to charge your credit card that is on file plus the 3.5% processing fee.
* The Final payment must be submitted in a CERTIFIED CHECK, MONEY ORDER or CREDIT CARD (3.5% processing fee).
*All credit card payments will have a 3.5% processing fee added to the amount that is being charged.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
* Hours of use are 11:00 am -2:00 am / set-up, event, strike time
* Guest out time is 12:00 am sharp
* ALL RENTALS MUST GO THROUGH SEVENTH PLACE. Talk to your site rep about this if you have any questions.
* Seventh Place provides you with tables and chairs for a max guest count of 250 people. *** Example- if your final guest count is 175 people we will provide you with 30 tables and 175 chairs
* Seventh Place requires a day of coordinator for all events.
* Seventh Place power- 400 amps