The only Grower of Florida's Finest Citrus Fruit to offer an onsite: Garden Oasis, Gazebo, Pavilion, Honeybell Hall and Butterfly Garden. Groups up to 300 max, Southern Charm adorned in twinkle lights that is surrounded by gardens, koi pond, waterfall that sits in the middle of our Orange Grove
The Butterfly Garden Gazebo for Wedding Ceremony (1 Hour) Capacity: 75 (chairs included)
Garden Oasis Gazebo for ceremony only (1 hour)
Capacity 75, Chairs - $2 each
Use of the Bride and Groom Dressing Room - $100
See attachment for schedule of fees.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions
Butterfly Garden Ceremony & Honeybell Hall Reception
The Rental of the Butterfly Garden Gazebo area and Honeybell Hall includes:
• Event Liability Insurance
• Metal, semi-circular Gazebo for Ceremony
• Indoor air-conditioned Banquet Hall for Reception
• Outdoor Deck area attached to Hall
• 6-ft Rectangular Tables or Round Tables (up to 75 guests)
• Ceremony and Reception Chairs (up to 75 guests)
• 5 hours maximum event; must end no later than 11 pm
• ADD $100 to use the Bride and Groom Dressing Room each
See attachment for schedule of fees.
The Rental of the Garden Oasis area includes the following:
• Gazebo for the Ceremony, Pavilion for the Reception
• NEW Butterfly Garden Available for cocktail hour for rent
• In-House Catering Company (Available, not required, Request pricing)
• In-house DJ and live music by Mike Sales Presents! Saturdays and Sundays only (Available, not required, Request pricing)
• Event Liability Insurance included ($200.00 included in price)
• Koi Pond, waterfall, 2 decks overlooking pond area
• Bridal Dressing Room and Groom’s Dressing Room/2 Full Restrooms
• Staging Kitchen for Catering
• Tables and one set of Chairs (for up to 120 people) Additional, $10 per table and $2 per chair.
• Setup/Breakdown of Mixon’s Tables/Chairs
• Sound system if needed
• Linens and many rentals available for rent
• Mixon Staff Member to oversee event
• ” Day of” Coordinator available (ask about pricing for this service)
• White “Twinkle” Lights Adorned in Pavilion,Gazebo andButterfly garden
• Roll-down Vinyl Protection Screens on Pavilion
• 5 Hour Event and 30 minutes for clean up
• All day to decorate on day of Event prior to Event start time
• Web Camera System for guests who are unable to attend. They can view your ceremony & reception online from anywhere
• Outside Air conditioning and Heaters available for rent
• 1 Hour Wedding Rehearsal
See attachment for pricing schedule.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee reservation and date. Facility Agreement/Contract must be signed within 30 days, the $500 deposit will be applied to balance of the event’s total cost.
See attachment for complete terms.
The perfect Floridian venue for small to medium sized events. The Terrace accommodates groups from 20 to 120 in our upstairs space above the Surf Shack restaurant. The Surf Shack below can accommodate groups from 20 to 100.
Our space features a beautiful full bar, rooftop dining with the best views of St Armand’s Circle, a Piano Bar with live entertainment and both indoor and outdoor seating.
The Terrace balcony can accommodate parties of up to 50. This beautiful space is outdoor Florida at its best while our retractable roof and side panels give you comfort that regardless of the weather your special event will go on without a hitch.
We have great features you would expect to make yours a perfect event:
Food and drink menus for a variety of budgets
Live entertainment options
Private or Semi-Private event planning
Functional elevator or stairs for your convenience
PA System complimentary
Other A/V equipment can be arranged
Three beautiful ballrooms available for weddings, graduations, anniversaries, birthday parties, teen dance, receptions, concerts, etc. of any occasion. Each room has tables, chairs, dance floor, sound system, and tablecloths; all included.
Outside food and alcohol permitted.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More