Stanley's mission since 1935 has been to provide quality food and great service in a casual friendly atmosphere. Whether you're here to dine, celebrate with friends or watch your favorite sporting event, we believe that our guests should feel at home when they are here, with the hopes that they will find their way back home again.
Seated functions for 72
Cocktail parties for 100
Stanley’s All Inclusive Party Package
Attendees: 30-100 | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 30-100 |$25Per Person
Stanley’s All Inclusive Party Package
Stanley’s All Inclusive Party Package includes open bar, food buffet and gratituty for $25 per person. This package is available Sunday thru Thursday for a minimum of 30 people and Friday and Saturday for a minimum of 40 people
Open Bar for 2 hours with Draft Beers (Miller Lite & Yuengling Lager), House Wines (Robert Mondovi) and House Brand Liquor. Upgrade our bar for an additional charge.
Buffet for 1 ½ hours with:
Fresh Garden Salad
Red Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Seasonal Vegetable
Penne Pasta Marinara
* Upgrades available:
these upgrades are only add on’s to this package and are not intended to order al carte
• Add 1 Hour of bar $5.00 per person
Add select micro-brew bottles price baced on selection
• Add Top Shelf Liquor for $5 per person
Add Wings $3.00 per person
• Add Chicken Tenders $3.00 per person
• Add Chicken Chesepeke $4.00 per person
• Add Fresh Tomato & Mozzarella $2.50 per person
• Add Caesar Salad $1.00 per person
• Add Chicken Parm $2.50 per person
• Add Mussel Marinara $2.50 per person
• Add Tenderloin $5.00 per person
• Add Maryland Style Crab Cakes $5.00 per person
• Add Baby back Ribs $5.00 per person
• Add Brownies & Cookies $2.00 per person
• Ask us about cakes from Cannons bakery
* All prices include a two-hour bar, a 1 ½ hours of buffet
* Buffet is set up when you arrive and is available for first 1 ½ hours of event.
* Bar includes domestic draft beer, house wines, well liquor and soda.
* High-definition projector and screen, DVD player available at no charge.
* Minimum of 30 people required. If fewer guests, host can pay difference.
Banquet Terms and Conditions
Food service: We offer several buffet options to accommodate your function. We also offer a complete dessert and cake service. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN FROM THE OUTSIDE.
Room Capacity: Maximum of 80 guests seated for a meal and Maximum of 100 standing for a cocktail style function
Room Fee: $200 based on 3 hours of room use.
Friday & Saturday Night Minimums: There is a $1000 food and beverage minimum on Friday and Saturday for all events after 4pm
• That my $200 non refundable deposit will serve as my room fee.
• There will be an 18% gratuity added to all food and beverage charges.
• That full payment is expected the day of the event in cash or credit card. ( no checks )
• That decorating of the room is allowed except any type of confetti.
• That my final menu selections are required 10 days prior to the event.
• That my final guaranteed guest count is due no later than 3 Business Days before the event.
• That all food charges are based on the guaranteed guest count unless the actual number of guests is greater.
• That buffet meals are for consumption during the event and that no food may be removed from the premises.
• Stanley’s reserves the right to limit the noise volume in the Stadium Club Room for the consideration of other guests in the restaurant.
• All Federal, State, and Local Laws in regards to food & beverage service and consumption must be adhered to.
• I assume responsibility for the conduct of all persons in attendance, and for any damage or theft of property.
• That there must be at least one adult chaperone per every 15 minors attending any function.
• That the banquet room is on the second floor, and that stairs are the only way to access the room.
• That this facility is a NON SMOKING building according to State Law
• Events booked more than 90 days in advance are subject to any menu changes and price increases.
I have read the above conditions and agree to them.
Date of Function________________ Time of Function__________
Experience the luxury of Dover Downs Hotel and Casino, a AAA Four Diamond property, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our resort property features 500 guestrooms, elegant meeting and special event facilities, a South Pacific-inspired spa, restaurants, headline entertainment, tax-free shopping, and a smoke-free state-of-the art casino.
The Hotel is able to accommodate nearly any size wedding, banquet, or conference. We offer multiple function rooms (totally 41,000 square feet) ranging in capacity from a 14-seat boardroom to larger meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 1500 guests. Our elegant 18,000 square foot Rollins Center, a column-free event space features a full stage, 22' ceilings and the option to subdivide into three sound-proof sections that range in size from 4800 to 7200 square feet.
Hotel Guestroom Highlights......
* 500 rooms including 52 Suites
*Complimentary wireless internet
*Pillow top bedding
*Coffee maker and refrigerator
At BRIO, food and celebration go hand-in-hand. Our Chefs have hand selected a variety of their Italian favorites from which to choose. Our two beautiful private dining rooms can seat up to 48 guests. We look forward to creating a memorable event for you and your guests!
Beautiful location for weddings, parties and group events. Located on the North East River with beautiful waterfront view. Dining room and bar, catering and staff. The perfect location to create a memory.
Timothy’s Riverfront Grill & Wilmington Hall is located at Wilmington, DE. Timothy's Riverfront Grill offers an extensive menu with a wide selection of homemade soups, main dishes, salads, burgers and wraps. Choose from our famous buffalo wings, crab cakes made with jumbo lump crabmeat, our succulent slow cooked ribs or any of our other outstanding menu items!
Wilmington Hall is an elegant & beautifully designed, private, full-service banquet facility. Whether you are planning a wedding, intimate family gathering, corporate function, rehearsal dinner, birthday party, baby shower or sports banquet; Wilmington Hall provides flexibility with a wide variety of competitively priced menu options which can be customized to meet the needs of up to 140 guests. The room is also accessible to our riverfront patio which is great in the spring, summer or even fall.
Our reimagined venue in Newark, DE is nestled conveniently right off Interstate 95, halfway between Philadelphia and Baltimore. Perfect for weddings and any sort of social event, our picturesque outdoor locations, paired with our modernly chic Ballrooms will enhance the experience for you and your guests. Our Ballrooms have a capacity of 180 guests, and feature unique chandeliers which are made of jewelry-like branches with cut crystal balls, and represent beautiful and dashing diamonds.
Our outdoor Courtyard Garden is seasonally cultivated and kept by our award-winning culinary staff, and its fresh elements are essentially infused through all aspects of Food & Beverage at our venue. Our customizable catering packages are unparalleled to any other venue in the area.
With a total of 9,000 square feet of event space, our versatile event facilities in Newark provide a picturesque backdrop for your upcoming event. From weddings to family reunions and board meetings, our dedicated event staff handles all the details so you can focus on the event itself.
MAGICAL BARN WEDDINGS
The barn, built in 1844, is framed with massive hand hewn beams, secured with wooden pegs. The barn will be well decorated with an eclectic assortment of antiques, original oil paintings, stained glass and seasonal floral decorations; our goal is that our 'decorating budget' will eliminate the need to include any 'decorating expense' in your budget. The description of Spring Hill Manor used most frequently by Brides and guests is, "Magical".
The gardens at Spring Hill are designed to resemble 'old world' estate gardens. The garden walks and walls are constructed with granite cobblestone, recovered from the streets of Baltimore (circa 1700's). The garden plantings have been selected to provide color, texture and interest in every season, and fairies, fountains, and antiques hide in the garden foliage to delight your guests. For our Fall events, we bring in truck loads of pumpkins to add a 'harvest' feel to the grounds.
The format for most of our weddings is for the Wedding Ceremony to be an outside 'Garden Ceremony'. Typically, the ceremony is performed atop a small stone wall, which provides a perfect stage for easy 'line of sight' for all of the guests and your photographer. The Bridal couple will have their first 'married kiss' inside the frame of our 'Moon Gate', draped in the foliage of wisteria vines. The 'mythology' attached to 'Moon Gates' is, that a marriage performed under a moon gate will last forever. If weather should preclude an outdoor wedding, the Ceremony will be moved indoors, where guests will enjoy the nuptials in an equally elaborate Barn setting, 'dinner theater' style.
The following 'list' may help you to quickly fill your own 'check off list' and aid you in choosing (or eliminating) our venue from your "short list";
*The entire wedding day is devoted to ONLY your wedding.
*The 'window' for your celebration is 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight.
*A planned outdoor ceremony can easily ‘transition’ to an indoor wedding.
*The venue is NOT ‘Tied’ to other venders i.e. YOU choose your caterer.
*The Barn is an authentic historic barn – not a commercial reproduction.
*The opportunities for spectacular wedding photos at Spring Hill are unmatched.
*Most areas of the venue are handicap accessible.
*You are NOT responsible for 'clean up'.
*The wedding experience at Spring Hill is ‘outside of the box’.
*The venue is completely decorated (save your decorating budget).
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More