From the stately elegance of a corporate function to the storybook enchantment of lives coming together, River Club of Mequon seeks to transcend expectations through exceptional personal service and a sense for uncovering new ways to exceed your dreams. Programmable LED ceiling lighting in customized color palettes glow to fit any mood as they meld with the glints of spangled light from contemporary branch chandeliers and other atmospherics that can serve to unite the spirits of up to 500 people. (Or potentially1000+ for seasonal “open air” events.)
Making it all possible is Mr. Lawrence Kreiner, a meticulous, accommodating and fully certified special events planner. One conversation with Mr. Kreiner, a transplanted South African, and you’ll know why he has orchestrated events for dignitaries ranging from President Clinton to President G. W. Bush. But for “Larry,” nothing takes precedence over life’s most cherished moments – weddings, anniversaries, bar and bat mitzvahs, seasonal galas, charity events and any occasion where good people come together.
We embrace Dutch culture – and bikes are a huge part of that culture. Sitting in a Dutch street-side café, enjoying an ale or an espresso, one would notice dozens of cyclists pedaling by on their way to work, shopping, or just a casual ride. We bring that love for bikes to our cafés – from the vintage bikes all over our restaurants, to our sponsorship of racing teams like Hollander Benelux Racing, and support of cycling advocacy efforts.
Since 1954, Aud Mar Banquets (more affectionately known as the Aud Mar) has been a family-owned
& oriented business aimed at serving our clients with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
Our property on Big Bass Bay is breathtaking, our grounds are impeccable and our venue is unforgettable.
We offer a stress-free, inexpensive, beautiful atmosphere for any type of event!
We are only open on Fridays after 5 pm and Saturday's and Sunday's. Pricing: Friday is $65/Hour and Saturday & Sunday are $75/Hour. Bookings are only guaranteed with 100% payment. All time in the space is part of your booking so we recommend a minimum of 30 minutes before the start of your event to set up and 30 minutes after your event concludes for clean up.
We recommend all interested guests set up a tour of the Loft 24 space prior to reserving. Tours of the space are done on MONDAY ONLY between 5 pm and 9 pm by Appointment.
We offer you 3,000 sq ft of amazing space up to 80 people! We are 100% furnished with an eclectic mix of vintage & unique pieces and fully decorated with eclectic style so there’s no need for you to rent or do anything! You are allowed to bring all your own food, cooked by family members or other, any type of beverages, including alcohol or have it catered.
* Fully Furnished & Decorated Space
* Free Coffee & Tea for your guests
* Free Wifi
* Pandora Music
* Ample parking in lot and street
* Preparation kitchen
* Convection Oven & Microwave
* Sink and Counter Tops
* 40 Wine Glasses
* 40 Tea Sets
* 4 Beverage Station Decanters
* 6 Coffee Carafes
* Full Refrigerator & Freezer
* Convection Oven/Microwave
* Assorted Serving Trays and Platters
* Assorted Serving Utensils, Wine & Can Opener, etc.
* 3 & 2 Tier Desert Stands
* Hot Plate
* 9 Tables with linens & chairs
* Garbage cans and bags are provided
* Kids play room!
* Air Conditioning and Heat
* 2 Large Bathrooms
* Handicap accessible
* Easy unloading and loading into space
* No Stairs! We are located on the ground level!
* Lots of Electrical outlets
DECOR & FURNITURE:
* We have it all done for you!
* Fully furnished for up to 85 to sit at once!
* Decorated with an eclectic flair, shabby chic, vintage, crafty, colorful and more! Be sure to view our photo gallery at www.loft24wi.com
* We have many large tables that seat 6 people and several smaller ones that seat 4! All are set out and ready for your guests to just sit down!
* You can add small elements to decorate the space for your theme such as flowers, balloons, table clothes and banners!
* We also have a kids play room!
FOOD & SWEETS:
*You may bring in all of your own food!
- Crock Pots
- Sweets & Cakes
- Sandwiches & Salads
- Anything you like!
*You may have it catered!
- Pick any caterer you want!
- You provide your own plates and wares.
- Free COFFEE and TEA for your guests!
- Yes, you may have alcohol for private events!
- No, you may NOT sell alcohol, Unless you have a permit!
- Loft 24 is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of alcohol consumption.
1341 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Call to book your next event at: 262-354-8304!
Email us at: Contact@loft24wi.com
Visit our website at: http://www.loft24wi.com
Join the Party on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Loft24wi
European style boutique hotel with 63 luxurious, diverse suites conveniently located in downtown Milwaukee. Suites feature flat panel TV's with in-room movies, refreshment bars and beds with luxury layers of egyptian cotton sheets and bedding along with Aveda products.
With private event spaces for up to 150 guests, Hotel Metro is a truly unique venue in Southeast Wisconsin. Whether you need to schedule a wedding, intimate board meeting or a luxurious dinner banquet, our expert staff has got you covered.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More