Cap’s Place Island Restaurant, located in Lighthouse Point, FL is Broward County, Florida’s oldest restaurant with roots as a 1920’s casino recognized as a national landmark. For 79 years Cap’s Place has been known for fresh native seafood, hearts of palm salad, succulent steaks, chops and chicken. Listed as a historical site on the National Register of Historic Places, the Cap has a public parking for 150 cars available adjacent to its dock. The Intracoastal Waterway can be enjoyed from the air conditioned comfort inside from the open air patio. Cap's extensive selection of fish and shellfish dishes offers the very best in casual waterfront dining. The menu also includes only the freshest local dolphin, wahoo, cobia, snapper, pompano, lobster and stone crab, varying with the catch. Plump clams and oysters on the half shell come shucked to order from Cap's raw bar.
- Online Menu