This Award Winning Antebellum home is the perfect venue for your gathering, large or small. It provides a comfortable but elegant space for parties, showers, business meetings, rehearsal dinners, weddings and/or receptions, family reunions, and. The three stories home features a 10×34 foot hall way on the main level flanked by four large rooms, each with a working fireplace. Four central heating and air conditioning systems assure comfort no matter what the weather. Across the back of the house is a large gathering room with a covered porch extending the length of the rear of the house. The main floor also contains a small kitchen and two beautifully appointed baths. The house comfortably accommodates up to 200 people.
• The house comfortably accommodates up to 200 people for a standing event, 60 for an event or meeting with theatre seating and 48-50 for a seated dinner in one room. An additional 16 people can be seated for dinner in one of the parlors. The garden seats up to 125 for a wedding ceremony. A 20×40 tent may be used with tables and chairs to provide additional seating for 48 to 50.
• We can provide tables, chairs, tent and linens. Rental of all items will be handled by the Major Long House. Rental rates include setup, cleanup, and return.
• Rates begin at $125 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. Perfect for luncheons, showers and small parties.
• Weekend evening events begin at $850 for parties and other gatherings, depending on the size of the group.
• Weddings and/or receptions are $1450 for 6 hours of time.
• Business meetings are $375 for up to three hours or $600 for 8 hours and $100 per additional hours.
• Funeral receptions are $475 for 3 hours and includes tables, linens and additional seating set up for your convenience at no additional fee.
Please visit our website for complete rental details.
At the Country Club of Columbus, superb cuisine and unparalleled service combine in an elegant yet warm and welcome setting to create the perfect catered event! From a small business meeting or an intimate family gathering to a large reception or a dinner for 500 guests, we will see your special event through from the planning stages to the finale and never miss a detail.
The Club is available for both Member, Member Sponsored and Non-Member events. Our highest mission is to provide the sort of exceptional personal service which exceeds your expectations and those of your guests. For over 100 years the Country Club of Columbus has been the premier private club in the area, providing an elegant setting where tradition and refinement blend with warm hospitality, creating the perfect ambiance for any occasion. We offer valet parking for all events.
The National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center offers one of the most exciting and unique experiences in Columbus, GA. Events can include guided tours of the Museum Galleries and our WWII St, a replica of Ft. Benning post during WWII; rounds at our M-4, Humvee, or Blackhawk simulators, the same ones soldiers train on; or an IMAX film featuring a screen 5 stories tall and 70 feet wide with 20,000 watts of sound! Our rooms are some of the most dynamic in Columbus -- the perfect location for a wedding, military ball, fundraiser, reunion banquet, corporate meeting, team-building day, and much more! We offer a wide range of room sizes, accommodating as few as 10 and as many as 1,000 people. Many of our rooms offer state-of-the-art built-in A/V so you can wow your guests with perfect presentations or celebrate your relationship with photos at your wedding reception. We are proud to be partnered with Valley Hospitality for our catering, offering customized and stress-free service that will guide you through all aspects of your event planning. The National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center truly has something to offer everyone -- it is a Place to Remember!
A beautiful farm/barn venue located in Crawford, AL. The beautiful barn is made from saw cut lumber grown in the south. It over looks the 5 acre pond. Mature trees are all around property. This is an amazing slice of sweetness tucked away for that special bride on her very important day. Our average size wedding is 135, but we are able to accommodate more. Check us out.
PMCC Resort provides the PERFECT location for a romantic, southern style wedding and reception. Our lakefront event center plays host to weddings,family reunions, church retreats, and business conferences.
Meeting rooms, executive conference space and training facilities. We are the perfect venue for off site corporate retreats and training events. Check us out at www.15perrystreet.com We are Newnan's Workspace!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More