Our Loft on 5th features a fully furnished rooftop with a speaker system, heat lamps, and an NYC view, a full kitchen for caterers, 2 dining tables for a seated dinner for up to 20 guests, and an elegant, custom built-in bar with glassware. 3 uniquely designed private rooms within the space can easily act as make-up and dressing rooms. A lush, stylish seating nook decked out with a full-size disco ball and a beautiful chandelier art installation brings a fun, nostalgic glamour to the venue.
An event manager, bartender, bar-back, and lobby hostess are included in the rental rate. Tax and gratuity are also included in the rental rate. Our staff is responsible for cleaning after every event so you can spend time with your guests without the hassle of cleaning after.
All rental rates include load-in, set up, and breakdown. Paid vendors such as caterers, decorators, and DJs are allowed to come in 60 minutes prior to the event start time.
$2,400 (before 6pm)
$2,800 (after 6pm)
$2,800 (before 6pm)
$3,200 (after 6pm)
*Please inquire about our December '22 & New Year's Eve '22 rental rates & open bar packages
In addition to our rental rates, please select one of our per-person open bar packages which offer unlimited drinks for you and your guests during your event. BYOB is not allowed. Our bar packages include mixers, garnishes, and the use of our glassware.
All packages can be customized. Included mixers for each bar package are seltzer, tonic, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, triple sec, Coca-Cola, Sprite, ginger ale, ginger beer, and Red Bull. Included garnishes are lemons and limes.
Basic | $38 per person
Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila Blanco
Standard | $47 per person
Bombay Sapphire Gin
1800 Silver Tequila
Premium | $59 per person
Johnnie Walker Black Label
Casamigos Blanco Tequila
Add $5 per person for our white wine open bar package with your choice of Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, or Prosecco. Add $10 per person for our beer open bar package which includes Stella Artois and Corona Extra. Add $25 per person for Moet Imperial Champagne. Add $10 per person per specialty cocktail which requires mixers, garnishes, and bitters that are not included in our bar packages.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions and if you would like to schedule a site tour of our venue. We are available on Tuesdays from 6pm to 8pm for site tours. Thank you and we look forward to hearing back from you.
- State-of-the-art surround sound speaker system
- 55” Samsung QLED picture frame TV with YouTube Premium subscription
- 8ft floor mirror
- Black-out curtains
- Kitchen with island, refrigerator, and microwave for caterers
- 11 ft ceilings, exposed brick & hardwood floors
- 2 gender-neutral bathrooms
- Central heating and AC
- Elevator access for easy equipment load-in and out
- High-speed WiFi
- Fully furnished rooftop with a speaker system and heat lamps
Health, safety, and cleaning protocols:
- Staff is required to wear face coverings during the duration of your event.
- We have installed air filters in our HVAC system with Merv-13 ratings which are capable of trapping particles in the micron range.
- There will be multiple hand sanitizing stations in our venue for you and your guests to use. The restrooms are stocked with hand soap and hand sanitizer as well.
- We have a licensed cleaning company that cleans the venue after each event. Every part of our venue is completely cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
Write A Recommendation