Rent the Museum for your Private Event: Birthday Parties, Weddings & Anniversaries, Corporate Events & Fundraisers, Bridal Showers & Baby Showers, and more!
When you book your private event at San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum, proceeds benefit educational programs and exhibits serving San Diego youth.
San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum is a non-profit organization that serves children ages 0-10, and focuses on these critical years of child development while also encouraging families to learn together. Through professionally designed exhibit spaces and programs, children engage a wide range of concepts about science and world cultures. Whether children are playing musical instruments, putting on costumes to perform, discovering history in an archeological dig box, learning about the amazing world of plants and insects, or building structures out of recycled materials, children are able to combine learning with creativity for an educational experience all their own.
Questions or Ready to Book? Contact us!
Rent the Museum for your Private Event:
Museum Rental Includes:
• Use of Indoor Museum, Outdoor Discovery Garden, Classroom, Kitchen, and Restrooms
• Rentals available for 2-6 hours
• Discounts through Preferred Vendors (Equipment Rentals, Photography, Décor & Florals, Valet Service, and Caterers)
• Use of all Museum Hands-On Exhibits
• For events under 100 people, permission to bring in own food
• Alcohol permitted if served from licensed beverage provider
• Pricing starts at $950 for minimum 2 hours
Questions or Ready to Book? Contact us to schedule a site visit, check on rental availability and receive an event quote. 50% deposit is required to hold event date.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More