The mansion offers an elegant setting for weddings, receptions, holiday parties, meetings, and retreats. Celebrate your next special event with us and we promise to help make your memories last a lifetime.
Each rental is for a 7-hour block of time, including:
2 hours for set-up
4 hours for the reception
1 hour for clean-up
- Ceremony and reception areas inside and outside of the mansion
- Ballroom for dancing with a built-in stage
- Dressing rooms and/or room for childcare
- A Mansion staff representative at each event
- Parking on property, local streets, and during evenings and weekends: parking lot across the street at the corner of Pearl St. and 8th Ave.
- Large refrigerator for cold storage and closet space for décor storage
- Basic AV including Free WIFI, projector, screen, IPOD docking station, podium and microphone
- Event equipment including:
(200) folding chairs
(27) 4’ round tables, (4) 5’ round tables, (6) cabaret tables, (8) 6’ banquet tables
(1) 5’ dining room table that can be converted into a large dining room table to seat up to 10
If you wish to add a ceremony to your event time, the cost is $100.
Additional reception time may be purchased for $200/hour
Additional set-up and/or clean-up time may be purchased for $100 per hour
Rehearsals are scheduled 30 days prior to the event date based on availability and are free of charge.
May – October & December:
Monday - Thursday: $1,600
November & January – April
Monday - Thursday: $1,300
Ask about holiday bookings.
Facility Location Setting:
We are located just south of downtown Denver at 7th and Pennsylvania in the Quality Hill neighborhood. Nestled beside Humphreys Park, we offer both indoor and outdoor space for both ceremonies and receptions.
Max Number of People for an Event:
Nearest Overnight Accommodations:
Less than 1 mile
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More