"With over 800 Beautiful Wedding Videos to our credit, we bring Quality and Excellence in the recording and editing process. A caring attitude that puts your dreams and feelings first. Honesty in all of our dealings with clients and vendors.
That your Wedding Day is the defining moment in your life, and that your wedding video is the ultimate method of recording your special day.
Wedding Packages from $1500 to $2750.00 Based on hours on location and that includes 6 Edited DVDS & 6 Highlight DVDS.
That what we do is important, and we love what we do!" John Lenihan
Small Budget... You will be pleasantly surprised how little it costs to hire our professional event services.
A $399 package will get you a full HD camera, professional cameraman, tripod, lighting if required and a wireless mike/ or direct audio feed for the speeches, for two hours on location and a $100 per hour fee thereafter. Editing fees on the Final Cut Pro System are $60 per hour.
All this and the experience of 1,250 event video to our credit!
We are well known for on time edits and on staying within the budget. A proud and long time member of the British Columbia Professional Videographers Association.
“As a highly acclaimed photographer I have known John for over 25 years
and have worked numerous weddings and events from Hawaii, Mexico
and Vancouver together. He is creative, passionate, honest and always has
energy abound. His production style clearly reflect his vast experience in
the video event business.
Always up to date with video trends and new equipment, making him one
of the premier videographers in Metro Vancouver!
A consummate professional in every way. Continued success to you John”
The following terms and conditions are the sole basis by which IMAGES ON VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, herein after referred to as IOV, accepts said terms and conditions as evidence by their signature of approval.
1. It is understood that IOV is the exclusive official videographer retained by client to cover their event. Any conflicts with other photographic and/or video coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid conflicts are the sole responsibility of the client. IOV agrees that it will behave in a manner befitting a professional while at each location.
2. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which may be required for IOV to videotape each event, public or private. Client is solely responsible for any parking, admission fees, passes, tickets, etc. necessary for IOV to gain access to and record each event.
3. Client agrees to provide IOV with all the correct information prior to the event. Failure to provide all of this may cause problems on the day and a delay in the post production.
4. Because IOV will be with you from the start of the contract time to its conclusion time, client will provide IOV with food service during any meal service.
5. Client hereby releases and authorizes IOV to use images, names, sounds, etc. of each event in any reproductions and/or recordings of same in connection with any contest, exhibition, display, advertising promotion, newsletter, publication, and inclusion in demonstration tape or other purposes. In return, IOV agrees to use same in good faith and good taste.
6. Client warrants that all participants in each non-public event freely give their consent to being recorded as part of each such production and consent to the same good-faith usage of their likeness images and/or voices are previously described in condition #5. Client assumes responsibility for such release and authorization and for notification to all participants.
7. IOV is hereby granted full editorial and production control by client regarding all aspects of the production and post- production services for this event. In the event that a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of IOV as the exclusive producer of the event video recording.
8. IOV retains any copyrights and reproduction rights for each production, original file cards, edited masters, and all copies of each production, whether in whole or in part. Client is granted only a license to use each production or copies for private nonprofit use, unless other permission is granted in writing by IOV.
9. In the event of a postponement or cancellation of this contract by client, the deposits paid are non-refundable.
10. Payment is made as follows: First deposit by cheque of the selected package is paid upon booking and the final payment is paid upon viewing and acceptance of the completed or by agreed upon terms.
11. If IOV fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or act beyond the control of IOV, including but not limited to illness, accidents, labor disputes, uncontrollable catastrophes, or unforeseeable equipment failure, IOVs liability is limited only to refund all moneys received.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change upon agreement with IOV and the Client!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More