EAT Marketplace & Catering
27535 Jefferson Ave. Temecula, CA
Keeping it Fresh, Real & Local
The motto at E.A.T is very simple - "To provide sustainably sourced FARM FRESH produce, meats, dairy, cheeses, herbs and grains- with a focus on creating a unique and special affair, for each of our clients." We believe that the food that highlights your event should not only be delicious, but healthy for your body, fair for our farmers & good for our Earth! Riverside and San Diego County features more organic farms than any other state in our nation! Right in our backyard, we have access to over 250 different crops to choose from – most year round. With this kind of access to freshness, E.A.T chefs serve up simple, gorgeous and cutting edge menus!
Being a champion of local food artisans and growers, it is no surprise that E.A.T - Extraordinary Artisan Table has been Temecula Valley's leader in local organic faire since 2002. Leading the E.A.T Kitchen Crew is Local Food Artisan, Leah Di Bernado. She believes in allowing simple ingredients to shine and speak for themselves, by bringing out the subtle and delicate flavors that are inherent in local farm to plate ingredients. Her vast experience brings together a solid crew of talented chefs, Kevin Grant (a few restaurants here) and Sara Huston private chef Warren Beatty, Annette Bening, Jack Black, Demi Moore. All of which are staunch supporters of Slow Food Temecula, of which Leah founded, initiating 26 Edible and Academic School Garden Programs in the Temecula Valley. To support and fund these programs Leah has helped to create and sustain for four years running many high profile events such as, ‘Field To The Fork’ and ‘The 100 Mile dinner’- annual farm to table events- featuring local chefs, growers & vintners.
We are champions of the Local Food Movement- and believe by buying local and supporting our neighbors, we not only stimulates our region’s economy, but we create conviviality, loyalty & community, bringing each to the table, in the harmonies conversation of food
Ways we help to sustain our local community & planet
• Our kitchen sources from: Drake Goat Cheese, Temecula Olive Oil, Urban Edge Farms, Ranchez de Sanchez, Liberty Acres, Sage Mtn. Farms, Mtn. Meadows Mushrooms, Cook Pigs Ranch, Daylee Poultry, Pasture raised & fed eggs, Bausch & Sadie Rose Bread Company
• We follow and support the Monterey Bay Aquarium, “Seafood Watch”, making healthy choices for our oceans.
• We have always used compostable to-go products- No Styrofoam, No leaching plastics, No GMO Corn.
• We recycle all the vast materials that products come in
• Liberty Acres & Primal Pastures utilizes kitchen organic scrapes for feeding chickens and for compost.
• We continually work with our neighborhood of Chefs, Vintners, Craft Breweries, Cheese Mongers, Olive Oil Producers & Food Artisans, keeping everyone around the table, in the conversation, celebrating heritage and community!
, mindy1078775 from Temecula, CA
EAT Martketplace catered my company sales meeting's Gala + Awards banquet and it was amazing. All of my guests and their spouses were very impressed with the professionalism of the coordinator and how beautiful the food was presented. The food was not only organic and locally sourced, but delicious and perfectly cooked. Would highly recommend them!