Congratulations on your wedding plans! Now you need a licensed minister/officiant/pastor/celebrant to personalize and perform your wedding ceremony. But you do not have a "home church", and therefore no family pastor to marry you?
* Perhaps you and your Mate are from different faith backgrounds and wish to incorporate elements from both traditions on your Special Day. Or maybe you do not practice any religion at all, but still require a justice of the peace to solemnize your marriage.
* If you are searching for a licensed, non-denominational female officiant in the State of Ohio, you may be having a tough time finding someone you can relate to. Worry not! You just found Rev Angelle! (pronounced Ann-gel)
* Rev Angelle specializes in custom-designing wedding ceremonies to suit your needs, tastes and Faith, and is willing to travel to you for your ceremony.
* Local to Cleveland, Ohio, Rev Angelle is willing to travel anywhere in the world. Arrangements for fees are negotiable (See FAQ below); wedding ceremonies and wedding vows are customized to suit your personal preferences.
* Civil ceremonies, secular (non-religious) ceremonies, or ceremonies with religious traditions, an old-fashioned handfasting ceremony to "tie the knot", or elopement with a Justice of the Peace, your personal choices are respected as your wedding ceremony is planned out, step by step.
* Rev Angelle's wedding ceremonies are original, unique and very highly regarded for their elegant, artistic flavor and enthusiastic personalized styling.
* Want to write your own wedding vows? Rev Angelle can help you perfect them so they are everything you want them to be. Have you always dreamed of having a Renaissance or "theme wedding"? Together we can design any "masquerade" you might desire.
* Counseling for couples, individuals, and families available by request!
"My goal is to create your ceremony so that the language of it speaks to your heart, and to help the first day of your marriage be filled with all you've ever wanted it to be."
Inter-faith, non-denominational, agnostic, atheistic, and couples of all faiths and traditions are welcome.