Our philosophy is simple: every event from a small intimate gathering to an extravagant affair, is as important to us as it is to you. Everyone deserves high quality event planning at a budget friendly price. Pretty simple, yet so often overlooked by many bigger companies.
Our Specialists have over 26 years in the event industry and bring that with them to make your event the way you want it to be.
From Planning and Design to execution and even budget friendly rentals - Events TaylorMade has everything you need to make the vision for your event a reality.
Your Event, TaylorMade for you - that's what you want, and what we do!
Our normal Day of Coordination is special for your wedding or event - regularly $795.00 discounted almost in half for payment in full at time of contract signing.
Below is our package description - depending on your event, your package will be TaylorMade so it work with your event appropriately.
- 2 hours of meeting time to go over details, identify needs and offer advice on achieving the wedding you desire
- Calls and emails (on an unlimited basis) from beginning to end of your planning process
- Detailed Wedding Day Itinerary to be give to Bridal Party
- Direct and coordinate wedding rehearsal (1.5 hour maximum)
- Gathering of all items at rehearsal to be brought for wedding day (place cards, guest book, toasting glasses, cake server, bubbles, favors, etc.)
Wedding Day (Our Coordinators will be on site 2 hours early to oversee ALL details of your day from setup to breakdown of decor)
- Ensure license and wedding rings are in place
- Greet vendors, coordinate set up and work side by side with them
- Assist wedding party or guests with special needs
- Processional lineup musicians
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Greet and guide late arrivals
- Emergency Kit standing by and ready for any unforeseen oops
- Gather wedding party and family members for pictures as requested
- Greet vendors, coordinate set up and work side by side
- Gather and cue wedding party for grand entrance at reception
- Supervise and communicate with the banquet captain or staff
- Assist DJ / MC in guiding through the events making sure no one misses out on a thing
- Keep bride and groom posted on schedule / what’s next
- Ensure that everything is packed up at the conclusion of the event: cake top, toasting glasses, guest book, cake server, and gifts given to the caretaker of your choosing
- Disperse all final payments / gratuities as needed
This package is date transferable but is non refundable. We will do our very best to work with you should your date change to accommodate the new date. Every effort will be made.
You will be asked to sign a contract when you book this package.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More