$350. Non Refundable Retainer Fee
A baby shower is a time to celebrate new life and share advice on parenting. Get ideas for invitations, decor, food, and activities -- plus gift suggestions for the new mom. As long as you’re organized, flexible and do a decent job of getting the word out, putting together a baby shower can be an easy, hassle-free business.
Host the event, which is usually held during the last two months of pregnancy. Some couples, however, hesitate to stock a nursery before the child has arrived, and some like to hold out until the baby can be the guest of honor. invitations Theme, Baby Shower Games, Baby Shower invitations
This package includes:
• A wedding coordinator to assist with planning, the rehearsal and wedding day
• Two planning appointments before the wedding date to finalize the details (2hrs total). Wedding planning appointments will begin starting at 4 months out of wedding date
• One walk through of venue/property
• Provide a detailed timeline for all contracted vendors and the wedding party
• Unlimited advice via phone or email
• Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
• One hour for the rehearsal and 10 hours on the wedding day
• Coordination of all reception details such as grand entrance, first dance, toasting, cake cutting, grand exit, etc.
• Supervision of venue setup for ceremony (flowers, tables, aisle runner, etc.) and reception (flowers, cake table, catering, staff)
• Wedding items placement/setup (unity candle, wedding programs, place cards, favors, guestbook, gift box, cake topper, cake cutting set, sparklers etc)
• Distribute flowers to the wedding party and assist with pinning
• Keep wedding party and families stress free within reason
• Take care of any last minute details
Price begins at $1250
Additional charges may apply, depending on the size and complexity of the wedding, and if the ceremony and reception are at two different locations. Discounts may apply depending on services not needed such as rehearsal, and number of hours needed on the wedding day.
K&E Bridal Consultants will provide professional contracting of a caterer, DJ and florist, selection
of favor and centerpieces the rehearsal dinner, and shopping services for your upcoming wedding.
I will also hire other wedding professionals as needed, and will obtain several quotes and your
approval before I contract their work.
All purchases made through this office will be billed to you at retail prices, plus tax. No purchase
shall be made without your prior, written authorization plus receipt of a minimum deposit of 20% of
the retail price. The balance, plus delivery charges, will be due immediately upon delivery.
A retainer fee of $650.00 shall be paid upon this signature of this agreement. This amount will be deducted from the final balance.
In the event that plans are completed but no services are contracted or purchases have been
made, the complete $650 fee will be retained by this office in payment for services. If the services
provided to that point total less than $650, the amount applicable to the final balance due will be
Any services required in excess of those detailed above will be charged to you at a predetermined
hourly rate. Please sign this letter of agreement and return the original, along with the retainer
fee to this office.
I look forward to hearing from you, and know that our working relationship will produce a truly
Best Wedding Planner, An Eventective User from Philadelphia
Highly recommend this wedding planner for all your events.
Thank you for review, It was a pleasure working with you.
An incredible event starts with an incredible team, one with vision, experience and passion. KMT Event Group provides a full range of planning services, product rentals, production, and design services. Founded in part to meet the demands of the social world on the working family, heavily-burdened office, or special occasion in need of special recognition, KMT combines our expertise & values to ease client's event planning burden and provides COMPLIMENTARY access to our vast in-house inventory to save client's money. As a business, we understand the needs of public and private organizations. As parents and family members, we understand the needs of setting special time apart from other events in our lives. Through consistent, predictable professionalism, KMT ensures a worry and hassle-free at a reasonable price.
Sampling of events we plan every year:
Social gatherings Birthday parties
Corporate events Business retreats
Promotional events Weddings
Bridal/baby showers Fashion events
And so many more!
To set up a complimentary consultation, please call 215.429.5445 to speak with an Event Specialist today!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More